PDA

View Full Version : Solid racehorses

WinterTriangle
08-30-2010, 07:55 PM
I was breezing thru stats today on some of my favorite runners. I love these ones who show up and you feel you can count on them to get the job done, or you just like them:

Musket Man is 100% ITM. over 13 races, 5 G1s, 2 G2's, 2 G3's and 2 Stakes, plus his maiden races.

Just Jenda runs a solid 71% ITM. Love her. Runs about 6 races per year rounded off.

King of Speed - dependable 11 year old gelding, I like looking in on him every month... 55% ITM over 109 races. (Seems like he would be retiring soon?) Ran 2nd and 3rd in his last two races. :) He usually makes a good showing though I don't play any of the tracks he runs at, pays for his keep.

who are the horses you just look forward to seeing?

Grits
08-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Just Jenda ran her last one yesterday. She retired to be bred to Proud Citizen.

Irish Boy
08-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Loved watching Einstein take on all comers on all surfaces. Not a great record, but good enough for a horse with unimpressive bloodlines.

Learned Hand35
08-30-2010, 10:09 PM
I was breezing thru stats today on some of my favorite runners. I love these ones who show up and you feel you can count on them to get the job done, or you just like them:

Musket Man is 100% ITM. over 13 races, 5 G1s, 2 G2's, 2 G3's and 2 Stakes, plus his maiden races.

First time I dropped Musket Man in the exotics was for the Derby and haven't failed to since.

WinterTriangle
08-31-2010, 03:44 AM
Loved watching Einstein take on all comers on all surfaces. Not a great record, but good enough for a horse with unimpressive bloodlines.

Funny, right after I made my post, while washing dishes, I thought "I should have put in einstein!"

Thanks for the news on Jenda, Grits. I'm sure it was mentioned during the weekend and I missed it.