PDA

View Full Version : Truer Words Were Never Spoken!

boxcar
08-30-2010, 02:38 PM
http://biggovernment.com/publius/2010/08/30/seiu-misspells-american-dream-at-rally/

If there was any doubt, it should now be removed. No lib ever stood for the American Dream. The truth is: They despise it because to realize that Dream requires assuming the burdens of Personal Responsibility.

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-30-2010, 03:05 PM
That is funny

http://biggovernment.com/files/2010/08/SEIUAmerica1-1024x764.jpg

Overlay
08-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Maybe they listened to too many of Lyndon Johnson's speeches ("Mah fellah Amercans...")

Tom
08-30-2010, 03:43 PM
No moron left behind.:lol:

ArlJim78
08-30-2010, 03:43 PM
No doubt the sign was proudly designed and manufactured in a union shop.

boxcar
08-30-2010, 04:09 PM
No doubt the sign was proudly designed and manufactured in a union shop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be the AM-ER-CAN way, wouldn't it?

Boxcar

DJofSD
08-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Maybe they meant to say "A meerkat dream." The must have seen those little fuzz balls of energy on Animal Planet and saw them standing up. What were they doing? Standing Up for the Meerkat Dream!

Mike at A+
08-30-2010, 07:33 PM
http://biggovernment.com/publius/2010/08/30/seiu-misspells-american-dream-at-rally/

If there was any doubt, it should now be removed. No lib ever stood for the American Dream. The truth is: They despise it because to realize that Dream requires assuming the burdens of Personal Responsibility.

Boxcar
A liberal wouldn't know anything about personal responsibility. Liberalism is all about punishing hard work and success and rewarding laziness and failure. It's a damn shame that a significant number of Americans buy into that crap. I'm glad that my children were able to learn and accept the ideals my parents and grandparents practiced while many of their friends and classmates fell for the big lie that the media and the Democratic Party indoctrinated them with.

boxcar
08-30-2010, 08:40 PM
A liberal wouldn't know anything about personal responsibility. Liberalism is all about punishing hard work and success and rewarding laziness and failure. It's a damn shame that a significant number of Americans buy into that crap. I'm glad that my children were able to learn and accept the ideals my parents and grandparents practiced while many of their friends and classmates fell for the big lie that the media and the Democratic Party indoctrinated them with.

There's megabytes of irony in the dumbed-downs screwing up that banner. They wouldn't know the American Dream if it steamrolled over them.

Boxcar

mostpost
08-30-2010, 10:48 PM
That is pitiful. Not that someone misspelled a word on a sign. That someone thinks that is important enough to post on a forum. And several others think it is important enough to comment on.
Then we get comments from Mike at F- about how liberals know nothing about personal responsibilty. Besides being complete nonsense, that comment only serves to prove that Mike at F- can only prove his own worth by demeaning others.
Truth be told, that doesn't do it either. :bang:

boxcar
08-30-2010, 11:09 PM
That is pitiful. Not that someone misspelled a word on a sign. That someone thinks that is important enough to post on a forum. And several others think it is important enough to comment on.
Then we get comments from Mike at F- about how liberals know nothing about personal responsibilty. Besides being complete nonsense, that comment only serves to prove that Mike at F- can only prove his own worth by demeaning others.

You need to develop a taste for Irony. That's why I posted it. It is truly ironic that a bunch of dumbed-down libs would proudly parade a misspelled sign about a subject about which they know nothing. That, sir, is IRONY. No one in that bunch owned so much as a modicum of shame to hide the banner, rather than parade it around for the world to see. No one in that bunch had any pride or dignity whatsoever.

And Mike was right on the mark. Most libs only believe in punishing the successful in order to reward the slothful and failures; for the state is indeed incapable of determining who is truly worthy to receive help and who isn't. This very policy is despicable and is against God, his laws and even natural law.

So, Mosty, do me a favor: Stick your phony incredulity up your nose.

Boxcar

mostpost
08-30-2010, 11:34 PM
You need to develop a taste for Irony. That's why I posted it. It is truly ironic that a bunch of dumbed-down libs would proudly parade a misspelled sign about a subject about which they know nothing. That, sir, is IRONY. No one in that bunch owned so much as a modicum of shame to hide the banner, rather than parade it around for the world to see. No one in that bunch had any pride or dignity whatsoever.

And Mike was right on the mark. Most libs only believe in punishing the successful in order to reward the slothful and failures; for the state is indeed incapable of determining who is truly worthy to receive help and who isn't. This very policy is despicable and is against God, his laws and even natural law.

So, Mosty, do me a favor: Stick your phony incredulity up your nose.

Boxcar
Thanks to unions the Amercan dream is available to everyone, not just the Waltons, Richard Mellon Scaife, and the Koch brothers. Stick that up your incredible nose. :lol: :lol:

Tom
08-30-2010, 11:36 PM
And several others think it is important enough to comment on.

Like you just did? :lol:

Hey, that was intentional - the dems motto is "There is no "I" in Amerca."

boxcar
08-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks to unions the Amercan dream is available to everyone, not just the Waltons, Richard Mellon Scaife, and the Koch brothers. Stick that up your incredible nose. :lol: :lol:

No...you mean the AM-ER-CAN dream is available to everyone. Get it straight.
It what your vaunted union people said.

Boxcar

bigmack
08-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Thanks to unions the Amercan dream is available to everyone, not just the Waltons, Richard Mellon Scaife, and the Koch brothers.
The pictured Union is the SEIU. They're right up your alley.

Just lookin' out for that little guy. :D

During a drive to organize 10,000 healthcare workers in November 2009, SEIU was accused of ballot tampering and using intimidation to persuade workers to vote in SEIU instead of the National Union of Healthcare Workers as their representative.

In June 2003 SEIU was found guilty of violating security workers rights and ordered to pay back dues and fees to over 400 workers.

In August of last year, two SEIU members were arrested for beating up Kenneth Gladney, who was peacefully protesting health care reform at a town hall meeting held by Missouri Representative Russ Carnahan (D-3rd).

Last November, Ken Hamidi, a cable access reporter, was severely beaten by local SEIU members at the behest of the union bosses for merely attending a union meeting. He was planning to write a story on union corruption.

Around the same time in Allentown, Pa., SEIU boss Nick Balzano violently ranted to the city council against 17-year-old Kevin Anderson for cleaning up a local park as part of his Eagle Scout project. Balzano claimed that union members were the only people allowed to do any work for the city. He told the council, “None of them can pick up a hoe. They can’t pick up a shovel. They can’t plant a flower. They can’t clear a bicycle path. They can’t do anything. Our people do that.”

Mike at A+
08-31-2010, 10:03 AM
Wow, did you actually just say "Mike at F-"??? I guess we can add "childish immaturity" to the long list of liberal traits.

But in all fairness I misspoke when I said "A liberal wouldn't know anything about personal responsibility." I should have more accurately stated that many liberals do indeed know about personal responsibility - they just choose to ignore it and to convince the more gullible of their followers that it isn't necessary.