PDA

View Full Version : Another "Freudian Slip"?

boxcar
08-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Why in the world would BO, when being questioned about recent polls regarding American's opinions about his religious faith, bring up his birth certificate in this context? What does his BC have to do with his faith?

Read how he answered here:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/US-Obama-Religion/2010/08/29/id/368676?s=al&promo_code=AA08-1

Of course, he blames the "confusion" over this matter on a "network of misinformation" -- not on his actions which speak a lot louder than his words. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Greyfox
08-30-2010, 12:38 PM
Why in the world would BO, when being questioned about recent polls regarding American's opinions about his religious faith, bring up his birth certificate in this context? What does his BC have to do with his faith?

Boxcar

What does the Birth Certificate have to do with his religious faith?
Lots....if it's written in Arabic. :) (Swahili style Arabic?)

boxcar
08-30-2010, 12:44 PM
What does the Birth Certificate have to do with his religious faith?
Lots....if it's written in Arabic. :) (Swahili style Arabic?)

:lol: :lol: Or Indonesian. A good one, Mr. Fox.

Boxcar

fast4522
08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Well....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/08/30/barack-obama-the-whiner-in-chief-blasts-lies-disinformation-is-that-like-transparency-mr-president-no-credibility/

Overlay
08-30-2010, 08:05 PM
A quote from boxcar's link:

"Obama says he wouldn't get much done if he spent all his time chasing after rumors, like persistent accusations that he wasn't born in the United States.

"He says he can't go around with his 'birth certificate plastered on (his) forehead.' And he says he has faith in 'the American people's capacity to get beyond all this nonsense.' "

Why can't a man of his intelligence realize that people might have legitimate, good-faith questions in this matter; that he could have "gotten beyond" all this long ago through his own actions; and that he himself is the one responsible for the continued discussion of this issue? All people want to see (preferably in an unbiased/official venue accessible to all interested parties) is a verifably authentic depiction of his complete, original, signed/attested birth certificate.

Mike at A+
08-30-2010, 08:25 PM

"Obama says he wouldn't get much done if he spent all his time chasing after rumors, like persistent accusations that he wasn't born in the United States.

"He says he can't go around with his 'birth certificate plastered on (his) forehead.' And he says he has faith in 'the American people's capacity to get beyond all this nonsense.' "

Why can't a man of his intelligence realize that people might have legitimate, good-faith questions in this matter; that he could have "gotten beyond" all this long ago through his own actions; and that he himself is the one responsible for the continued discussion of this issue? All people want to see (preferably in an unbiased/official venue accessible to all interested parties) is a verifably authentic depiction of his complete, original, signed/attested birth certificate.
I have said the very same thing many times. If he has the goods, all he needs to do is show it and this issue will forever be put to sleep. Now if the right wing version of Dan Rather were to come up with a forged Kenyan birth certificate (a la Bush's Texas discharge papers), all hell would break loose.

boxcar
08-30-2010, 08:31 PM

Good idea. He could put the real McCoy on display at the Smithsonian for a couple of weeks. I bet it would draw record crowds.

Boxcar
P.S. But I ain't so sure about this Corpse Man's -- 57-stater's intelligence. That's debatable.

Let's Roll
08-30-2010, 08:37 PM
The controversy will not rest if a birth certificate is shown. The door will then be opened to requests for every other document regarding his past. Those are the ones that can not be shown, I suspect they would reveal a massive criminal conspiracy and throw this country into a Constitutional crisis. Should he ever be convicted of criminal charges or impeached, I can envision a repeat of the Los Angeles riots after the Rodney King verdict......in every major city in America.

Mike at A+
08-30-2010, 08:48 PM
P.S. But I ain't so sure about this Corpse Man's -- 57-stater's intelligence. That's debatable.
For someone who was allegedly born in the 50th state, one would think he'd be able to name the 7 added since then. Now if Bush had said something like this, the media would STILL be featuring it on the front pages of America's trashy newspapers.

Canadian
08-30-2010, 09:49 PM
The controversy will not rest if a birth certificate is shown. The door will then be opened to requests for every other document regarding his past. Those are the ones that can not be shown, I suspect they would reveal a massive criminal conspiracy and throw this country into a Constitutional crisis. Should he ever be convicted of criminal charges or impeached, I can envision a repeat of the Los Angeles riots after the Rodney King verdict......in every major city in America.

Well you can invison that because you're crazy... have fun in internet land crazy man!!

Canadian
08-30-2010, 09:52 PM

I don't know... maybe because he's smart enough to realize your out of your mind... believing LONG destroyed pathetic, simplistic, internet conspiracy theories.... I think he'll just let you play in your tin foil hat.

bigmack
08-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Well you can invison that because you're crazy... have fun in internet land crazy man!!
You're by far the biggest troll around and you throw this out there? Go grab a broom & curl.

Invision :rolleyes: Par for your course.

Tom
08-30-2010, 11:29 PM
And old troll at that.

boxcar
08-30-2010, 11:40 PM
You're by far the biggest troll around and you throw this out there? Go grab a broom & curl.

Invision :rolleyes: Par for your course.

He's such an invisive thinker this guy. Dumb Down U. must truly be an international institution of higher learning. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2010, 01:22 AM
I don't know... maybe because he's smart enough to realize your out of your mind... believing LONG destroyed pathetic, simplistic, internet conspiracy theories.... I think he'll just let you play in your tin foil hat.Why would Obama even give this stuff the light of day...if indeed the people bringing it up are out of their minds, believing LONG destroyed pathetic, simplistic, internet conspiracies?

Did Bush ever address the PATHETIC, SIMPLISTIC, INTERNET CONSPIRACIES that had him being 9/11? Of course not.

Why is this President?

Maybe they aren't so pathetic or simplistic after all? By even wasting breath on them like this, Obama gives them just that much more credibility. Why would he do that?

Canadian
08-31-2010, 05:09 AM
Did Bush ever address the PATHETIC, SIMPLISTIC, INTERNET CONSPIRACIES that had him being 9/11? Of course not.

No of course not.... except when he did. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec)

The only thing preventing you from believeing looney 9/11 conspiracy theories is that they blame Bush instead of Gore. Had Al Gore got elected been elected you would believe every one of them.

HUSKER55
08-31-2010, 07:18 AM
You do understand that Bush is not a muslim?

you do understand that BO has ties to muslims?

according to fox last nite there is a mosque about 8 blocks up the street from the proposed one so why build this one?

answer: a trophy for the terrorists

who supports it?

BO

dots connected

Canadian
08-31-2010, 07:55 AM
No of course not.... except when he did. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec)

The only thing preventing you from believeing looney 9/11 conspiracy theories is that they blame Bush instead of Gore. Had Al Gore been elected you would believe every one of them.

Correction

Canadian
08-31-2010, 08:02 AM
You do understand that Bush is not a muslim?

So?

you do understand that BO has ties to muslims?

Yes. But he is not... but who cares? Everyone in Washington has ties to jews, muslims... or whatever. Who cares which set of fairy tales one chooses to believe in?

according to fox last nite there is a mosque about 8 blocks up the street from the proposed one so why build this one?

For many muslims it would be a trophy. For some it wouldn't.

who supports it?
BO?

I think he said he supports the right. Who doesn't? Most people on both sides support the right for it to be built. If they got the permits, got the funding, then they can build it. All you can do is try and convince them otherwise.

rastajenk
08-31-2010, 08:32 AM
No, you can also try to convince the zoning boards and permit granters and auditors and anybody else that has a say in it to deny the project. Hiding behind the right to build it but wishing it weren't so is a pretty weenie position for anybody in leadership to take.

Tom
08-31-2010, 09:16 AM
Those who buy the 9-11 conspiracy are mindless idiots.
Line up on the left, please.

cj's dad
08-31-2010, 10:25 AM
It will be interesting to see what happens when and if ground is broken at this site. I believe I am correct in thinking that the trade unions are still quite powerful in NY. Would they build ? If not and the Gen. Contractor turns to non-union labor will there be picket lines. This could turn out quite ugly.

Mike at A+
08-31-2010, 10:52 AM
It will be interesting to see what happens when and if ground is broken at this site. I believe I am correct in thinking that the trade unions are still quite powerful in NY. Would they build ? If not and the Gen. Contractor turns to non-union labor will there be picket lines. This could turn out quite ugly.
What will also be interesting if they do indeed go forward and build this mosque is the security necessary to guard the place against vandalism or other attacks. How much NYC police overtime pay will be shelled out by the taxpayers?

Let's Roll
08-31-2010, 11:20 AM
The latest I heard is that the Firemans Union is squarely against it and trying to get the Police Union on board. Most of the Trade Union members are against the mosque as well, but officially the Unions themselves have reserved comment.It seems they are trying to avoid taking sides, for now.
If the Trade Unions decline to work on the project I think there is only a very small chance you will see picket lines and inflatible rats,ect. Those protests are usually reserved for projects they want to build but go non-union.
My hope is that every Union in New York resists this project with support across the board from material suppliers.
I will do my best to blackball anyone I know who accepts work of any kind there.

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2010, 09:47 PM

The only thing preventing you from believeing looney 9/11 conspiracy theories is that they blame Bush instead of Gore. Had Al Gore got elected been elected you would believe every one of them.I stand partially corrected.

slewis
08-31-2010, 11:49 PM
I've never read so much hypocrtical tough guy BS in my life on this thread.

When it comes to the all mighty dollar, Americans sell out in a heartbeat.

The arabs play a major role in racing. They Breed, they buy, they sell, they race.

If you bet, you contribute to their agenda.....Hypocritical..so everyone should cut the BS.

If anyone of you owned a contracting company, you'd take the business in a heartbeat......

ALL and ANY union workers will show up first thing Monday morning to start this job when and if the time comes...(which it surely wont) and I'd book that bet in a heartbeat...(you know "hey man, I've got a wife and kid to feed")

The Police and Fire unions are irrelevant....They're grandstanding...and you guys are falling right into their tough talk BS too.

Oh and BTW....most of the top trainers train for the Arabs and would take horses from them in a second.

Internet threads really bring out the bravado ....but tomorrow morning, it's back to work, and reality.

Overlay
09-01-2010, 07:04 PM

I don't think that I would lump the birth certificate issue with any other grievances against Obama, or alleged cover-ups regarding any of his other past actions or history. The birth certificate issue is in a class by itself, because it speaks to the yes-or-no question as to whether he was even constitutionally eligible to be elected President in the first place.