PDA

View Full Version : Fun At Toga Update Wednesday

Trijack
08-27-2003, 04:42 PM
7th race coming up.

So far no big winners today.. had a great morning. Went to breakfast at the track, first time for me. That was exciting and the food was good.After breakfast Suff Budda and myself went to the Oklahoma traing track and saw all the horses working out and toured the barns. We went to the Bobby Frankel barn, he was outside and I got a picture of Frankel and Suff together . He sure was a nice friendly fellow. We also took our picture by the D Wayne Lucas barn and some other that I don't remember the name of at the moment.

Once you meet Suff you will see why He can get most anything done.

After that, we toured the Whitney Polo Grounds and Clubhouse. Were we suppossed to be there, no but that did not matter to Suff. We even got a lesson in how polo is played.

To the people that have been here and gone. We have our tables under the tent for the rest of the week, thanks to Suff.

A couple of new people showed up today.

Yesterdeay Suff , Purplepower and my self went out on the river in rowboats and swam for awhile. That sure was great fun.

We also had our first rain last night but beautiful today.

Gosh wished all of you could have been here for a day or two, l am sure glad I did not miss this.

Again I have managed to get on the net at the track thru some one elses connection.

Hope to connect again tomorrow

As You can see I am no writer.

WINMANWIN
08-27-2003, 06:24 PM
JACK, it certainly was a pleasure meeting you. Sounds like you gents had a blast on the OFF DAY. Thanks again for the nice 8 to 1 shot you touted me in the cottage. I need some more spot plays
Jack, E-mail me anytime.;)