PDA

View Full Version : If Fox News Did this.......??

JustRalph
08-29-2010, 12:37 AM
What's wrong with this screen grab.......?

Multiple errors.......... from the great CNN

HUSKER55
08-29-2010, 01:25 AM
AND REPORTERS DON'T THINK THEY SHOULD BE OBLIGATED TO REVEAL SOURCES

COMFORTING...ISN'T IT

jballscalls
08-29-2010, 09:45 AM
if fox news did this, they'd probably have as few viewers as CNN does

lamboguy
08-29-2010, 09:57 AM
i just watched a rerun on cnbc after watching lockup extended stay on msnbc, and chris mathews did nothing but knock glen beck and sarah pallin saying that they were trying to steal the thunder away from another rally down the street. whether mathews knows this or not, he is another dangerous man trying to cultivate people on his personal viewpoints. he is opinionated and i have no idea why they let him perform his dirty deeds on people that watch him. he is no better than the gals and fellows on fox news, another opinionated station that does the same thing from the other side. what ever happened to letting people gather their own information and form their opinions that way. these guys do nothing but ship out their bs propaganda. both sides guilty of it again.

PhantomOnTour
08-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Embarrassing...the worldwide leader in misspellings (did i spell that right?) and inaccuracies.....Presidential candidate or VICE Presidential candidate..???
Ofcourse, this is the network that has Nancy Grace, Jane Velez Blockhead, and even had a show called 'DL Hughley Does The News' or something like that.....DL Fargin Hughley!!?? Ya gotta be kiddin me :D

Tom
08-29-2010, 11:38 AM
...saying that they were trying to steal the thunder away from another rally down the street.

What thunder? :lol::lol::lol:

This is killing the lefties!

boxcar
08-29-2010, 12:54 PM
i just watched a rerun on cnbc after watching lockup extended stay on msnbc, and chris mathews did nothing but knock glen beck and sarah pallin saying that they were trying to steal the thunder away from another rally down the street. whether mathews knows this or not, he is another dangerous man trying to cultivate people on his personal viewpoints. he is opinionated and i have no idea why they let him perform his dirty deeds on people that watch him. he is no better than the gals and fellows on fox news, another opinionated station that does the same thing from the other side. what ever happened to letting people gather their own information and form their opinions that way. these guys do nothing but ship out their bs propaganda. both sides guilty of it again.

Real reporting today is all but dead. It's been on life support for decades now, and the plug will probably be pulled in the foreseeable future. The news industry largely operates under an entirely different paradigm today. The industry's mission is not to merely report news so that people can make their own decisions. Instead, their unstated objective is to shape the news in order to steer opinion in a direction the paper or magazine or news channel wants it to go. For all practical intent and purposes, the main stream media is state-run -- state-controlled. The media are the pawns of the state -- willing and ignorant useful idiots for the state. This is why the state comes down so hard on dissenting organizations -- on the handful of media that don't play by the state's rules.

Boxcar