PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Races TV scheduel...

joanied
08-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Does anyone have the TV scheduel yet for TVG and HRTV for the weekend's races...I can't make heads nor tails of their program listings...Paulick Report always has a 'where to watch' scheduel, but I haven't seen it yet...
help:faint: !!!
We're having company this weekend, so I gotta set the Tv to record...and then stay away from the computer until I get a chance to watch the races...I don't wanna watch the PE with company here...if Rachel gets beat, I won't be happy!!

redshift1
08-27-2010, 04:37 PM
I just checked its nothing unusual for TVG and HRTV on Saturday, are you using a DVR to record?

joanied
08-27-2010, 05:06 PM
I just checked its nothing unusual for TVG and HRTV on Saturday, are you using a DVR to record?

We record right to the Dish reciever...we have Dish Network here...I can record two shows at once, usually, but sometimes, for some reason, it won't let me do that:mad: ...
maybe the Paulick Report tomorrow will have the 'where to watch' thingy:)

redshift1
08-27-2010, 05:29 PM
I have Cox Cable in California and will record TVG from 8:30 to 6:30, that will give me all the Saratoga and Del Mar races. Saratoga has an early post time tomorrow so start your recording early.

sonnyp
08-27-2010, 08:14 PM
you wont find the travers or personal ensign anywhere on the espn family of networks. starting friday espn is televising 8(EIGHT) highschool football games(which i happen to enjoy) through sunday. also, throw in their coverage of the little league world series.

no travers, no personal ensign, no cal classic.

anybody out there still wondering about where horseracing fits these days ?

Jasonm921
08-27-2010, 08:57 PM
you wont find the travers or personal ensign anywhere on the espn family of networks. starting friday espn is televising 8(EIGHT) highschool football games(which i happen to enjoy) through sunday. also, throw in their coverage of the little league world series.

no travers, no personal ensign, no cal classic.

anybody out there still wondering about where horseracing fits these days ?

Don't worry ESPN promised more racing coverage when they won the Breeders Cup bid. It's been great so far :mad:

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2010, 08:59 PM
This link lists all the major stakes races along with post time and what network will be carrying it:

http://www.ntra.com/schedule

joanied
08-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks, guys...
I shoulda known the Paulick report would have the Tv scheduel...Pace...thanks for that link, I did use it to verify everything...
got my TV set to record everything for today and tomorrow...
woooweeeee:jump:

Tom
08-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Thanks, PA!

Sad, not one major network showing on that page.
The so called industry leaders have really dropped the ball.