PDA

View Full Version : Chester 8-27

willphorse
08-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Race 1

3 P Note Blue Chip 3-1

GNap on the bike, and has won last 3 times on. Won at this class 4 back. The ML Favorite had beaten Nw2CND a few back, and is supporting good form, but Just not enough in my opinion.

Race 2

1 Expensive Boy 8-1

Broke early last out, starting off 12 lengths behind at the 1/4. Closed hard, going straight off the rail to 3 wide at the 3/4 and finished ok in the lane. Draws rail in this Trot Claimer, and if he doesn't break, this 6 YO could be in the winners circle at good odds!

Thats all for today! Best of Luck!

willphorse
08-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Race 8...

Taking a shot here. There is no "Edge" In this race as this is a VERY close field. The 6 Looks like a HUGE winner, but don't like the fact the horse went 3 seconds faster than ever before 2 back in a win by 6, then breaks the following race (Probably due to soreness), then takes 2 weeks off. Looks to be fresh, but BANKING on Soreness, as to many question marks at Low odds.

3 I Wanna Go Fast 9/2

Was 4 for 4 starting his career, then hit a slump. Finally rounding back into good form, and still has won 5 of 9 Lifetime starts. Was even odds 2 back with a win at this class, and bet to even odds again last out, and just didn't finish. If this 3YO is in the current position in his form-cycle, as I believe him to be in, I am expecting a good payout here if the 6 don't fire.

Good Luck

willphorse
08-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Race 8...

Taking a shot here. There is no "Edge" In this race as this is a VERY close field. The 6 Looks like a HUGE winner, but don't like the fact the horse went 3 seconds faster than ever before 2 back in a win by 6, then breaks the following race (Probably due to soreness), then takes 2 weeks off. Looks to be fresh, but BANKING on Soreness, as to many question marks at Low odds.

3 I Wanna Go Fast 9/2

Was 4 for 4 starting his career, then hit a slump. Finally rounding back into good form, and still has won 5 of 9 Lifetime starts. Was even odds 2 back with a win at this class, and bet to even odds again last out, and just didn't finish. If this 3YO is in the current position in his form-cycle, as I believe him to be in, I am expecting a good payout here if the 6 don't fire.

Good Luck

Well... Banking on something is not a good idea lol

6 Wins HUGE by 4, and the 3 gets caught 3rd on the rail in an impossible spot.

The extra week off was "recouperating" time, and horse came back fresh and BLEW this field away. Went off at odds higher than I expected as well... Probably should have Covered the 3 with 6 Mr Salvatore Fra....

Canadian
08-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Well... Banking on something is not a good idea lol

6 Wins HUGE by 4, and the 3 gets caught 3rd on the rail in an impossible spot.

The extra week off was "recouperating" time, and horse came back fresh and BLEW this field away. Went off at odds higher than I expected as well... Probably should have Covered the 3 with 6 Mr Salvatore Fra....

I wouldn't say he blew them away. He looks like one big lazy horse.

willphorse
08-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Race 12

I know I may get A BUNCH of sarcasm for this... But In Race 12, I am betting A BUNDLE on the 0 for 20 ML Favorite, 3 Art Glass.

I can see 1 horse who can beat the 3, and thats a shipper in good form, but had taken advantage of a perfect trip last out. Not to mention moves WAY up in class.

YG will take Art Glass G2W and win BIG.