PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Ads denouncing Obama N Pelosi

JustRalph
08-25-2010, 10:02 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/08/some-house-dems-run-tv-ads-heralding-opposition-to-president-obama-democratic-leaders-and-their-poli.html

-UHItyRdQyY

1J2Zy9i2OMQ

V_uksLfCGdU

c7ssFqcLv5o

There are a couple of more at the link.............

boxcar
08-25-2010, 10:38 PM
They're trying to save their own skins. These dems are desperate. Some want to distance themselves as far as they can from the Prince and Princess of Darkness.

Boxcar

jballscalls
08-26-2010, 02:46 AM
the first video the guy says he's a conservative....of course he's not a fan of Obama and Pelosi

newtothegame
08-26-2010, 02:52 AM
the first video the guy says he's a conservative....of course he's not a fan of Obama and Pelosi

Bobby Bright is an DEMOCRAT (blue dog). His info isnt hard to find. He is trying to walk a fine line in a red state.

fast4522
08-26-2010, 05:34 AM
I was not a believer, but Sara Palin has exactly what people want. If she supports someone against these people they will become toast and no amount of spending on TV ads will save them. After the last primary I cast no doubt how effective what Mrs. Palin's words are now, even Nancy Pelosi knows the House is lost.

Overlay
08-26-2010, 06:15 AM
So why are all these legislators still Democrats? Why don't they or haven't they switched parties? And if this is what they have to say to appeal to the voters in their districts, why did those voters elect Democrats in the first place? What else did they expect?

dartman51
08-26-2010, 10:10 AM
So why are all these legislators still Democrats? Why don't they or haven't they switched parties? And if this is what they have to say to appeal to the voters in their districts, why did those voters elect Democrats in the first place? What else did they expect?

It's really very simple. There are a lot of folks out there that will ONLY vote Democrat. And those that will ONLY vote Republican. Doesn't matter who is running or what they believe in. These people are catering to those on the fence and Independents. They realize the Dem tag is a little more tarnished than the Repub tag, right now. When the party in power (either one), is not doing well, they have to move to the middle. Then there are the Blue Dog Dems. They may be conservatives, but they represent an area that leans Dem, so they have to wear the Dem hat. In some cases, they are more conservative then the Repub they are running against. That's just politics as usual. JMHO ;)

ArlJim78
08-26-2010, 04:06 PM
when it came time to pass the wrecking ball agenda, and Pelosi cracked her whip, these same people who are now trying to distance themselves from her were right there eager to fall in line. Moderate or bluedog democrats are a myth, a charade that is played every two years during campaign season. where were all these courageous voices of reason and independence for the past two years?

Tom
08-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Rush puts it into perspective.
A blue dog democrat is still a democrat.

NJ Stinks
08-26-2010, 10:31 PM
when it came time to pass the wrecking ball agenda, and Pelosi cracked her whip, these same people who are now trying to distance themselves from her were right there eager to fall in line. Moderate or bluedog democrats are a myth, a charade that is played every two years during campaign season. where were all these courageous voices of reason and independence for the past two years?

Killing the Democratic agenda as far as I can tell.

Rush is nuts. These guys ain't Dems. :rolleyes:

newtothegame
08-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Thats funny .....they affiliate themselves as DEMOCRATS....maybe, just maybe, your confused??

NJ Stinks
08-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Thats funny .....they affiliate themselves as DEMOCRATS....maybe, just maybe, your confused??

If those guys are/were representative of the Democratic Party, I'd never stick up for Dems again. Can't say it any plainer than that.

bigmack
08-26-2010, 10:53 PM
If those guys are/were representative of the Democratic Party, I'd never stick up for Dems again. Can't say it any plainer than that.
Standing up for the 'Democratic agenda' and turning your back on blues?

I have goosebumps. Such Americanism. Prepare a speech and I'll back you up playing a little tune on kazoo, & that tune would be...(help me out Tommy)

newtothegame
08-27-2010, 12:47 AM

Well with what you have spilled here in many threads.....Your gonna find yourself without a party. Those are Dems...and we on the right don't want ya as you don't believe much with us....:bang:

NJ Stinks
08-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Well with what you have spilled here in many threads.....Your gonna find yourself without a party. Those are Dems...and we on the right don't want ya as you don't believe much with us....:bang:

Don't worry. No way I could ever go right. I've got to be able to sleep at night.

JustRalph
08-27-2010, 01:06 AM
Don't worry. No way I could ever go right. I've got to be able to sleep at night.

I am sleeping just fine..........knowing Chris Christie has NJ well in hand :sleeping:

bigmack
08-27-2010, 02:56 AM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/8_26_10_23_51_14.png

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/115941-dem-congressman-says-that-pelosi-could-get-sick-and-die

newtothegame
08-27-2010, 03:16 AM

Tells alot about ya being able to sleep at night with all those people across America out of work.....:bang: