PDA

View Full Version : Fun at Toga Update Day 3

Trijack
08-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Hi Gang

Missed update day 2. Having a hard time finding net access. Right now I 'm using some one wireless that must be close by. There are about 25 members here for today. 8th race just started.

Some members have did great today also good food. Suff is the man to get things done right. He is a great organizer. Race 8 over and some members did great in that race.

We found out last night that we can get a net hook up at Kinko's. That solves our net problem. Day off tomorrow.

What a great bunch of guys!

JustRalph
08-25-2003, 09:35 PM
Keep the updates coming........when are we going to see some pictures?

John
08-25-2003, 10:15 PM
Hi TriJack ,

What a weekend and what a nice bunch of guys. WINMANWIN is a funny guy . He kept all of us laughing all the time with his race track stories.

TRiJack and I found a great place for breakffast. Trijack, said it was the best biscult and pork gravy he tasted. Eggs were freash and so was the coffee

Dave Schwartz, Man, can he pick um, 2nd day he has a win and place bet on the $105.00 horse and the perfecta $612.00,Dave,
was nice enough to tell all the members how he picked the $105.00 winner out of his contenders.

Travis Day there was no race that at least one member did not have the winner....Good capping Guys.

Winmanwin, I played the 1st time starter you gave me.He got off bad and had no chance......Next out will get the money.

I wish I was still there with you guys. go get them!!

stuball
08-26-2003, 09:38 AM
I can tell all you guys are having a great time......only wish there were 2 of me to be able to experience what you guys are doing..
next year for sure....I hope this is not once in a lifetime event..

I wish you all continued success for the rest of the week and after that too....Suff is the greatest for setting this up...I can't imagine all the work he had to do to pull this off...

Have a nice day!!!!

Stuball

John
08-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Yes, Mike, is the man. But give credit to the other members.They will do anything to make this a success.On Travis day.Mike, was getting a little upset that the Caterers were lost in traffic.I asked for a cell phone and six were handed to me. Finally when we contacted the driver with the food .He came as close as he could get and Joe prunes, Winmanwin and Andicap passed the food and Beer over the fence. Joe E. and I setup the table and all had a ball.

stuball
08-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Sorry if I slighted anyone at the track....I'm sure that many of the guys will go out of their way to make this a success....so I will compliment everyone that helps to make this a great get together for everyone there and makes those of us that could not come look forward to the next one with great anticipation....

I have enuff compliments to pass out to everyone...

Stuball

John
08-26-2003, 02:50 PM
I know Stu, I did not want to demean you in any way.

I am so apreciative of all the guys so far. it is rare that you meet strangers that are willing to give more than they receive to make it work.

John