PDA

View Full Version : Homicide-Life on the Street

cj's dad
08-25-2010, 01:17 PM
14 year old girl shoots 2 men - 1 dead in gang initiation.

more here:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/08/young_female_murder_suspect_ca.html

prospector
08-25-2010, 01:46 PM
another product of the educational system..
14 or not she should get the death penalty..her brother should do years of hard time..i'd like to see the gangs proscecuted if they put her up to it..but the cops are probably afraid to go near them..

fast4522
08-25-2010, 05:53 PM
Prospector,
I often agree with many of your posts, but differ here. I know Baltimore like the back of my hand, and it is not good. I could not blame the educational system on this, this is the house that Kennedy built. Having much respect for JFK because he rebelled against his father and voiced his detain for secret society's which is what I think got him killed. His brother Ted although a likable person if any average person were to talk to him, with many others built the most insidious safety net for people to never escape. In doing so creating a power base within his party that no man could break and many have tried. A devoted father and a man liked by many but a monster just the same. Now the liberal lion is no more and all of his programs are breaking the bank, and the man he helped get elected is trying to hand this Country over lock stock and barrel to the Federal Reserve which will ship money off every month to the Bilderbergers Joe Sr. friends who blew Johns mind. Baltimore MD, just a product of the Kennedy machine. I apologize to CJ's father in advance for saying that MD is little more than a police state and one should get the hell out. Plus I recognize many would not agree with how I see it, but I feel better that Teddy is now resting in peace.

cj's dad
08-25-2010, 07:01 PM
. I apologize to CJ's father in advance for saying that MD is little more than a police state and one should get the hell out.

No apology necessary ! I know where I live and this section of town is not too bad. I can get out any time I want and if the need arises, I will. I can retire in 32 months and probably will relocate. Enough of putting up with the low lifes of this city.

bigmack
08-25-2010, 07:15 PM
The victims were among three Latino men killed in recent weeks in a spate of crimes that has shaken the community in Southeast Baltimore.

This looks like a hate crime to me. It's time to call in the DynamicDuo. They'll be able to stop this within days.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/images-4.jpg

& Remember:
Keep Hope Alive.
If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.

MONEY
08-25-2010, 08:18 PM
another product of the educational system..
14 or not she should get the death penalty..her brother should do years of hard time..i'd like to see the gangs proscecuted if they put her up to it..but the cops are probably afraid to go near them..

This incident has nothing to do with the cops being afraid. From my experience with the NYC Police Force, I can assure you that most cops brave to a fault.

Cops do not convict or sentence criminals. All cops can do is arrest them when there is probable cause. Cops then have to preserve evidence, complete paper work & if necessary testify truthfully.

In NYC, cops used to get 2 hours to process a prisoner & get him/her booked at the court house after an arrest. If the cop couldn't get it done in the allotted time the prisoner could've possibly sued the city & the police officer for violating his/her rights.

Here is some proof that the system doesn't work.

I locked up the same guy 3 different times on one shift. The 1st 2 times I locked him up for selling drugs. On both of those occasions he was released before I finished my paper work at Central Booking.

The 3rd time I arrested him was because he pointed a loaded 9mm handgun at me. He admitted to me & to the assistant district attorney, that he would have shot it out with me had I not taken cover as quickly as I did.

The next morning when I went back on patrol he was on the streets again. I never went to court for any of the above arrest, because the perp was killed in a shoot out with another cop about a month after I arrested him.

As for the people that put this 14 year old girl up to shooting the two men as a gang initiation, I would be surprised if they haven't been arrested numerous times before this crime.

money

cj's dad
08-25-2010, 09:15 PM
from the city I call home. Well, this one was in Baltimore County in the woodlawn area which is about a 5 minute ride from the city limits.

Link:

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2010/08/2_teens_charged.php

sandpit
08-25-2010, 10:00 PM
from the city I call home. Well, this one was in Baltimore County in the woodlawn area which is about a 5 minute ride from the city limits.

Link:

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2010/08/2_teens_charged.php

Wow, reading the comments on that story paints a frightening picture. Our cities are decaying.

What we ought to do with all these thugs across our country is round 'em up, put them in the back of a c130, strap a parachute on them, and push them out of the plane over the Afghan-Pakistan border. Let them take out their hostility on the Taliban or whoever they feel like...good riddance.

fast4522
08-25-2010, 10:01 PM
OK, I post too fast.

bigmack
08-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Is this some sort of joke?

He has been in the White House 18 months, but President Obama already has seven U.S. schools named after him

racko
08-26-2010, 11:14 AM
homicide: life on the streets....second greatest tv show/// only surpassed by the Sopranos

PaceAdvantage
08-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Is this some sort of joke?You just don't understand bigmack...you just don't get it... :rolleyes: :lol:

bigmack
08-26-2010, 07:23 PM
You just don't understand bigmack...you just don't get it... :rolleyes: :lol:
Awww yeah, I be pickin' up what you're puttin' down. :faint:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/8_26_10_16_06_01.png

mostpost
08-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Regardless of how history judges his Presidency, Barack Obama is an historic figure. As the first black man elected to that office, it is natural that some people may want to honor him. If his name is put on a school, it is not because someone came in the middle of the night and changed the plaque, it's because a school board voted to do so. In most cases, I would assume those school boards had the support of their residents.

There have been many schools, highways and buildings named for Ronald Reagan. The local entities in charge of those facilities have the right to make those changes. They have that right even though Reagan was a lousy president who gets credit for many things which would have happened anyway and gets no blame for things he caused.

Reagan on Mount Rushmore? :lol: :lol: :lol:

dav4463
08-27-2010, 12:16 AM
The glorification of "gang culture" is one of the biggest problems this country has ever faced. Every high school has kids of all races and economic backgrounds flashing gang signs, acting like gangsters, and in many cases actually committing violent crimes.....and it's ACCEPTED as normal and cool !

JustRalph
08-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Don't forget "Mongrel Elementary"

bigmack
08-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Reagan on Mount Rushmore?
You throw another round of emo's like that and we're gonna have to crack out the Thorazine on you.

Either that or re-enlist you in the USPS and park your derriere in the Billings MT branch.

http://mowabb.com/aimages/images/2006/09-27-06-1.jpg

mostpost
08-27-2010, 01:32 AM
You throw another round of emo's like that and we're gonna have to crack out the Thorazine on you.

Either that or re-enlist you in the USPS and park your derriere in the Billings MT branch.

http://mowabb.com/aimages/images/2006/09-27-06-1.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

bigmack
08-27-2010, 01:42 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH HHHH
Imagine how those kids are going to feel in a few years going to a BO School after they learn of what he's done. They'll probably have to forcibly bus kids in from neighboring communities because of the shame in attending those schools.

Not to worry, we'll spend some tax loot on a community organizer and they can convince kids it helps 'hope & change' to never elect another schmoe like him again. :rolleyes: