PDA

View Full Version : MUSLIMS AREN'T VIOLENT

HUSKER55
08-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I decided to research religons and get some onfo about the muslim faith, how they view other religons and etc.

they asked this priest how people who left the muslim faith to become christian were viewed.

his answer: thru a snipers scope. No shit! Check it out!

http://www.wcaa.net

Dave Schwartz
08-24-2010, 02:29 PM
I could not find anything like what you mentioned at the link. Perhaps you could be more specific or post a quote?

46zilzal
08-24-2010, 02:34 PM
I could not find anything like what you mentioned at the link. Perhaps you could be more specific or post a quote?
wondered that myself

HUSKER55
08-24-2010, 03:10 PM
I hate it when this happens. I will try again.

Native Texan III
08-24-2010, 03:12 PM
The all too common confused religious and cultural mix of misunderstandings and blind acceptance of opinions as facts:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7355515.stm

Not that Christians did not kill other sects of Christians as heretics in its past or more recently, Catholics versus Protestants in Ireland.
Then the Hindus and Sikhs. You cannot simply pick on one and come to any general conclusions in isolation.

HUSKER55
08-24-2010, 03:20 PM
http://www.wcaa.net/Muslim/Muslim+Faith.html

use the bar on the right. should be about a quarter of the way down

HUSKER55
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Q: How do Muslims view someone who renounces the Muslim faith and converts to Christianity?
And do you think that such a person could bring about lasting peace in areas of conflict where Muslims are involved?

A: They are viewed thru a sniper's scope.

Q: Is it a crime in America to be born or follow the Muslim faith?
Why do the Conservative Lemmings want to rubbish Obama's father's faith, even though Obama himself is a Christian. Is that the Charity the Religious Right Fanatics talk about? Why is there always some sort of subliminal hate gushing through Right Wing Politics? WHY?

A: Yeah, it's probably a desperate attempt at brainwashing and fear mongering because they know that the Repubs will lose for sure if it's Obama VS. Huckabee. Don't they know that focusing on such trivial issues just makes their opponents look all the better (because it implies that there's nothing else to attack)?

Q: How many former presidential candidates had to respond to questions about their Muslim faith?
Has this ever been an issue before?

A: No other presidential candidate went to a Muslim school and had a Muslim father. That is why there are questions. Don't forget Mitt Romny had to answer all kinds of questions because he is a Mormon.

Q: Why do people of Muslim Faith leave there home lands if they hate Western Ways so much?
Why? I do not understand why people of Islam leave there home countrys and move to Western Civilizations then bitch about us, our ways, our politics..I have no desire to go to there countrys why do they come to us?

A: Most come for economic opportunities and to escape intolerable conditions and violence in their homelands. And most of them appreciate the opportunities they have in the west and try to assimilate the best they can without compromising their morals. There are some that get upset about permissive western culture corrupting their children. But they stay because it is better that their children are corrupted than blown up. But many fundamentalist Chistians feel the same way about sex and violence in western culture as the muslims do. It is just the muslims are new and we fear them because of the extremists. So when muslims start to get discontent, westerners get frightened and start to react with anti-terrorist precautions. Then the muslims feel persecuted, and terrorist recruiters find it easy to convert them to their cause. But, If we were not vigilant, terror cells would move freely in muslim communities. So we can either fight them, and thus make more terrorists, or not fight them and leave ourselves vulnerable to a real and present danger. It is a complex situation that makes everyone unhappy.

Q: In light of todays news that a British teacher has been arrested in the Sudan for offending the Muslim faith?
by allowing a class of 6 and 7 yr olds to name the class teddy bear Mohammed,with a possible 3 months imprisonment or a flogging,is it time for us in the UK to realise that the Muslim faith will never settle amicably in a Christian country.

A: Just shows you how intolerant the Islamic religion is. Sharia law is dangerous law and western societies should never, ever consider integrating any Islamic values into their legal systems or society. Let the Muslims live however they want in their own countries but we Westerners should never go back to the lifestyle and barbarism of 800 AD.

I have tried to copy some of the dialog but it is not working well. Mine looks blurry.

If any of you can find this and get a working copy better than mine I would appreciate it.

thanks

HUSKER55
08-24-2010, 03:27 PM
go figure. posted way better than what it looked like on my screen

I promise I won't try this again

fast4522
08-24-2010, 06:51 PM
This year, the Obama administration will spend nearly $6 million to restore 63 historic and cultural sites, including mosques and minarets, in 55 nations.

That’s only 15 times more than Michelle Obama’s Spain Vacation.

Do you really want to pay more in taxes when you fully understand how the money is being spent?

Tom
08-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Many of those sites must be from HIS, non-USA history. Certainly not mine nor my culture. The man is a P-I-G Pig! He and First Bitch are a disgrace to this nation.

Like Andy in Brooklyn said Sunday....."Can you hear me Obama? Fugedaboutit!"

Dave Schwartz
08-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Thanks.

I had read that but not far enough down the page.

The quote about the sniper rifle really makes a point, IMHO.