PDA

View Full Version : ML Overlays 8-24

willphorse
08-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Mohawk
Race 8
8 All Chocolate 7-1

Ships in. Went faster at Woodsk last out than any other horse in this field on that same day. Looks to be finally coming into better form, and has banked $52,000 this yr. Will most likely get bet some, but if this were to stay at 7-1, its def worth a wager.

Mohawk
Race 11
3 Rustlin Goodtime 8-1

Was in very good form coming into last. Was stuck on the rail and shuffled back, but came back for 4th in the stretch. Looks like a HUGE move up in class here, but a good amount of this field is also moving up

The Meadows
Race 1
4 I'm Sooo Hot 7/2

Sears is up for the drive. Was parked the 1/4 in last, and still had some left over to finish evenly in the stretch. The 3 looks like a major contender for win honors, but its tough for a 2 YO Filly, yet alone ANY horse to win 3 straight races. I'm Sooo Hot beat the 3 by 3 lengths back here at The Meadows last time. Could do it again here.

The Meadows
Race 12
6 Wonder Works 4-1

This 5YO Gelding should be 2-1 in my opinion. Was in excellent form before the mishap last out. Was in $8000Clm, and won, moved up to $10,000Clm, and just missed before winning the following week. Then moved up to $15,000Clm, and finished 3rd, beaten by Nobody in this race though, and the race went in a fast 1:55.4, that nobody in this field can re-create. Then draws post 8 last out, makes a break, and gives the field 10 lengths. Gained back a few lengths, and finished evenly in the stretch. Draws a weaker field here.

:jump: Good Luck