PDA

View Full Version : TVG begins to talk up dirt at Santa Anita. Since when?

andymays
08-20-2010, 07:05 PM
These guys along with HRTV were the ones involved in selling this junk to the public. They misled the public for years. Now they're talking up dirt.

I can't write anymore I have to go throw up. :bang:

FenceBored
08-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Have they started using any of these lines yet?
"Dirt -- it does an equine good."

"Dirt -- it's what's for racing."

"Got Dirt?"

tucker6
08-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Maybe they can put some poly crap on the back of a milk carton.

therussmeister
08-20-2010, 09:21 PM
So you are upset that, with more evidence, someone actually changes their mind? You must love politicians.

thespaah
08-20-2010, 09:33 PM
These guys along with HRTV were the ones involved in selling this junk to the public. They misled the public for years. Now they're talking up dirt.

I can't write anymore I have to go throw up. :bang:yeah, they were talking about it earlier.
The talking heads9 TH's) at TVG were all over the Plastic track thing when it first was announced. THe TH's were in lockstep with the CHRB's decsion to mandate carpet tracks.
I have a theory as to why. TVG is a west coast produced and a west coast biased service. So whatever the policies of the three So Cal tracks, TVG is on board.
I just love independent media.

Tom
08-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Have they started using any of these lines yet?"Dirt -- it does an equine good."

"Dirt -- it's what's for racing."

"Got Dirt?"

Polytrack........3 million dollars

Pro-Ride.........6 million dollars

Real Dirt........Priceless!

BluegrassProf
08-21-2010, 12:27 AM
So you are upset that, with more evidence, someone actually changes their mind? You must love politicians.As opposed to making them up before that evidence?

Politicians indeed. :ThmbUp: