PDA

View Full Version : ARLINGTON MILLION DAY STAKES ANALYSIS

ManeMediaMogul
08-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Free analysis of all the stakes at Arlington on Million Day can be found at www.racehorsereport.com (http://www.racehorsereport.com).

PaceAdvantage
08-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Love how you use my forum to drive eyes to your site (which has sponsors and thus is technically commercial), yet you don't have PaceAdvantage.com listed among your links.

How horribly one sided... :lol:

speed
08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Love how you use my forum to drive eyes to your site (which has sponsors and thus is technically commercial), yet you don't have PaceAdvantage.com listed among your links.

How horribly one sided... :lol:

Never understood why you allow non forum advertisers to post links anyway?

Free advertising

PaceAdvantage
08-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Never understood why you allow non forum advertisers to post links anyway?

Free advertisingI usually don't have a problem with people linking to free info (even if it is the site owner/operator themselves) as long as the site linked to isn't overtly commercial and/or if it has a link back to PaceAdvantage.

speed
08-21-2010, 09:51 AM
I usually don't have a problem with people linking to free info (even if it is the site owner/operator themselves) as long as the site linked to isn't overtly commercial and/or if it has a link back to PaceAdvantage.

Free info okay i guess. Still can see it taking away from your paid advertisers. Likely you just might be a good guy. :)