PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Alexandra... She Looks

OntheRail
08-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Here she comes just a runnin down the track... Dew Whaw Ditty Ditty Dah Ditty Dew... She looks good... She looks Fine... Yeah!

Come the 29th she'll being on the starting line. :jump:

Reigning Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra turned in a strong six-furlong workout in 1:13 1/5 at Saratoga Race Course early Aug. 16 as the 4-year-old filly continued preparations for the grade I Personal Ensign Stakes Aug. 29.

Link with a couple videos
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/58402/rachel-alexandra-in-strong-saratoga-workout

:D

cpitt84
08-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Nice to see her working out and doing well. Can't wait until her next race..although, I get so nervous when she runs! Its hard on me when she loses!

Rackon
08-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Looked like a really nice work - she seemed determined but relaxed...no fussin', which is a very good sign. Nice gallop out too.

She'll be ready.

joanied
08-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Now I'll be singing 'dew wha ditty' for the rest of the night:faint: :lol: ...I can't wait:jump: :jump: :jump:

classhandicapper
08-17-2010, 09:52 AM
I like her chances to get 10F against legitimate Grade 1 mares this year more than I did last year.

Still not enamored with 10F in the Classic, but we'll learn more in a couple of weeks and find out if the training this year is upping her stamina and taking away that speed.

Grits
08-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Working on the main, she and her entourage of handlers, connections and press halted traffic at 6 a.m. crossing Union Avenue. Don't I wish I had the strong constitution to be at the track at that hour!:faint: