PDA

View Full Version : Bet with both hands 2nd race @ Spa!

only11
08-14-2010, 08:06 AM
Tough beat yesterday at the spa in the 6th...the nose bob cost me $800,had the exacta for $10..but huge difference the win bet alone i cash $500 and the exacta would have paid twice the $78 it paid..
the day before at Del mar ran second again...

here we go(2nd race at saratoga) 2 weeks ago i made a huge bet on a horse called Cooks Forest at the spa..he was 19-1
1-Cooks Forest broke from the dead rail in his debut..19-1
2-he was climbing the whole way around the track couldnt get a good stride maybe the off track was the cause.
3-in a instant he started to pick up horses 1 by 1..the trip note says 3 wide,bull shit he was 6 wide into the stretch
4-his sire was a stud,War Chant could run on either surface,if this race was on turf i would bet my daughters college tution but we will settle for her piggy bank money..
5-1 work after race 5f 1:02 good enough..
if you take a close look at the spa meet horses with a race over the track lightly race will run huge the 2nd time over the track..
i expect Cooks Forest to make a huge step forward,dont be surprise if he shows some speed..
if Cooks Forest doesnt win the race and runs ok,they will try the turf next time,then you could rob a bank,pawn,bet kids tution..
Enjoy the day at the races..

only11
08-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Tough beat yesterday at the spa in the 6th...the nose bob cost me $800,had the exacta for $10..but huge difference the win bet alone i cash $500 and the exacta would have paid twice the $78 it paid..
the day before at Del mar ran second again...

here we go(2nd race at saratoga) 2 weeks ago i made a huge bet on a horse called Cooks Forest at the spa..he was 19-1
1-Cooks Forest broke from the dead rail in his debut..19-1
2-he was climbing the whole way around the track couldnt get a good stride maybe the off track was the cause.
3-in a instant he started to pick up horses 1 by 1..the trip note says 3 wide,bull shit he was 6 wide into the stretch
4-his sire was a stud,War Chant could run on either surface,if this race was on turf i would bet my daughters college tution but we will settle for her piggy bank money..
5-1 work after race 5f 1:02 good enough..
if you take a close look at the spa meet horses with a race over the track lightly race will run huge the 2nd time over the track..
i expect Cooks Forest to make a huge step forward,dont be surprise if he shows some speed..
if Cooks Forest doesnt win the race and runs ok,they will try the turf next time,then you could rob a bank,pawn,bet kids tution..
Enjoy the day at the races..
you have got to be kidding Cooks Forest runs second i made a huge bet,,,god damn it 3 straight days runner WTF is going on,,i gotta quit this god damn game even when your right you fing lose,,

only11
08-14-2010, 01:37 PM
why why why why why?? my only bet today why why why...
i do my homework,go over the replay,go over my trip notes,get the right price,and it just doesnt happen

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2010, 01:39 PM
you have got to be kidding Cooks Forest runs second i made a huge bet,,,god damn it 3 straight days runner WTF is going on,,i gotta quit this god damn game even when your right you fing lose,,

Hold on, you just said in another thread that someone would be "eating steak" if they had bet your picks over the past two days. I'm lost. Have you been winning or losing?

JBmadera
08-14-2010, 01:43 PM
you're a tad screwy, hopefully nothing really serious, but it's fun to read your posts and the past two days your top picks have run well.....stay at, and maybe minimize the inflammatory talk/language, and things may turn around for you.

gl!

jb

GaryG
08-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Self flagellation.....

RaceBookJoe
08-14-2010, 01:50 PM
i do my homework,go over the replay,go over my trip notes,get the right price,and it just doesnt happen

Might want to try 1 unit to win, 3 units to place..or, bet horse to win and all/your horse exacta. The last couple you have posted like this have at least been live....keep it goin'. rbj

tucker6
08-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Hold on, you just said in another thread that someone would be "eating steak" if they had bet your picks over the past two days. I'm lost. Have you been winning or losing?
Mike,

He meant "eating stake" as in a wood product. His picks certainly wouldn't earn enough to buy even hamburger, so he must have meant stake.

Tom

only11
08-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Made money yesterday had the exacta for $10 had 50 win on the runnerup $800 difference,day before horse finish 2nd @ del mar had a win bet,and today i bet $60 win ....
im still up butif they had won i would be winning over 2 grand big difference

only11
08-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Mike,

He meant "eating stake" as in a wood product. His picks certainly wouldn't earn enough to buy even hamburger, so he must have meant stake.

Tom
Tom why dont you just put me on ignore.

PhantomOnTour
08-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Made money yesterday had the exacta for $10 had 50 win on the runnerup $800 difference,day before horse finish 2nd @ del mar had a win bet,and today i bet $60 win ....
im still up butif they had won i would be winning over 2 grand big difference
Keep your chin up.

jonnielu
08-14-2010, 02:47 PM

Obviously, you are doing way to much figuring, while paying too little respect to the fact that horse racing will never figure in the way that you would figure it.

Work some of this type of reality into your analysis, and you will do a lot better.

jdl

only11
08-14-2010, 02:48 PM
you know whats funny i just started posting my wagers on my own thread.. 3 bets..... 3 2nds.... beat by a nose a length and a and a lenght all the horses were over 6-1 and im still getting crucified as the worse...
boy if you only knew..

only11
08-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Obviously, you are doing way to much figuring, while paying too little respect to the fact that horse racing will never figure in the way that you would figure it.

Work some of this type of reality into your analysis, and you will do a lot better.

jdl
JDL i went on to your website(facebook) it was interesting..
Dont understand what your saying here please simplfy for me..

only11
08-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Self flagellation.....
gary must you always have something to say....

only11
08-14-2010, 03:04 PM
you're a tad screwy, hopefully nothing really serious, but it's fun to read your posts and the past two days your top picks have run well.....stay at, and maybe minimize the inflammatory talk/language, and things may turn around for you.

gl!

jb
Jb anyone whos trying to beat this game is a tad screwy!i try to make it entertaining...thanks and i will minimize my language.

only11
08-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Making a small wager @ monmouth..$30win :9: .. race 7
boxing with the :1: , :4:

only11
08-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Making a small wager @ monmouth..$30win :9: .. race 7
boxing with the :1: , :4:
you have got be to be kidding 2nd again at 5-1 beat by that rat irsh eddie k

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2010, 04:07 PM
you have got be to be kidding 2nd again at 5-1 beat by that rat irsh eddie kSucks to be you I guess. You're a mush...

speed
08-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Sucks to be you I guess. You're a mush...

OHHH BOOOYYYYY

Are you saying if he bets Russell Baze to win every race, 11,000 may never happen?

only11
08-14-2010, 04:10 PM
OHHH BOOOYYYYY

Are you saying if he bets Russell Baze to win every race, 11,000 may never happen?
speed my friend still waitning on line?

speed
08-14-2010, 04:18 PM
speed my friend still waitning on line?

Must be a reason i have the time to 7 days a week.

You need to pick ur battles better.

Best of luck to you

only11
08-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Sucks to be you I guess. You're a mush...
Actually i woulnt trade places with anyone..

only11
08-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Must be a reason i have the time to 7 days a week.

You need to pick ur battles better.

Best of luck to you
Looked like Cinnamom Beach hung a bit....

speed
08-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Looked like Cinnamom Beach hung a bit....

Ran like me with a broken toe in the lane.

Laron
08-14-2010, 04:45 PM
I liked your horse bet 2 win 25 to place worked out well I take 7.50 to place thanks

only11
08-14-2010, 05:16 PM
I liked your horse bet 2 win 25 to place worked out well I take 7.50 to place thanks
are you kidding?now i have to read this..glad i could help.

jonnielu
08-14-2010, 08:40 PM
you know whats funny i just started posting my wagers on my own thread.. 3 bets..... 3 2nds.... beat by a nose a length and a and a lenght all the horses were over 6-1 and im still getting crucified as the worse...
boy if you only knew..

Now just imagine what the horsemen connected with the other contenders of similar ability are doing while you are doing all of the figuring and homework. Their advantage on you is that they know the ability of their horses, and they can figure up the target as well as you or anybody else.

Because ability is missing from your analysis, you bet the target, as you are persuaded by PP's to do since it figures up as the "best" horse. Since the horsemen connected to the other 2 or 3 contenders know the ability of their horse, one of them can frequently come up with the right strategy to beat the target.

As long as the horsemen have information that you don't have, they will always have that as an advantage over you. No amount of figuring on that data that they provide to you will fill that void, and it won't adequately compensate for you not having it. It doesn't matter how smart you are, or how hard you work, the race will turn on the abilities of the horses that are in it. If you are not tuned to that basic fact, you will be consistently surprised and mystified by results.

jdl

only11
08-14-2010, 08:46 PM
ABILITY X A LITTLE CLEARER,I BRIEFLY LOOKED UP YOUR WEBSITE ANY ARTICLES THAT MAY ENLIGHTEN ME..