PDA

View Full Version : Question about Brisnet Premium PP..

Crush
08-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi, I have a simple question.

On my sheets there are times to the left of the speed figures. These are actual times in seconds that the 'leader' horse went to 1c, 2c, str, finish. Brisnet says that these are times of the 'leader' of the race. Not the 'winner' of the race so I'm confused.

Here's the question. By leader do they mean the current leader of the pack? Or do they mean the 'winner' of the race?

Also, when it comes to the placings to the RIGHT of the speed figures, do they mean where the horse was placing to the current leader, or the 'winner' of the race if that makes sense.

Basically in races there can be more than one 'leader' throughout the entire race, but there will be a single ultimate winner (mostly). So when they do the 8, 6, 5, 4 are they comparing this to the winner of the race or the 'currrent leader' at the time of the posts?

Charlie D
08-14-2010, 01:48 AM
24.2- 48.1 72.0 - 96.36 are leaders time at 1c - 2c - straight and finish

6-6.5, 7-6, 4-4, 2-2 are position and lengths behind the leader at the 1c - 2c - straight and finish.

Hope that helps.

JohnGalt1
08-14-2010, 09:19 AM
If you use the Generator software you can program your pp's to show the horses actual time.

I find it too confusing because I still want to make the adjustments for beaten lengths myself.

As an example if the time of the race was 46 and 1:10 and the horse was 7 lengths back at 4f and 2 lengths back at the finish, it's speed would read 45.2 and 1:10.2.