PDA

View Full Version : Newt on Greta

Mike at A+
08-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Newt just came up with a brilliant campaign slogan for Republicans. He said that in this election, people have the choice of Democrats and food stamps OR Republicans and a paycheck.

alytim
08-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Newt just came up with a brilliant campaign slogan for Republicans. He said that in this election, people have the choice of Democrats and food stamps OR Republicans and a paycheck.

Mr. family values remains razor sharp. Team that slob with the sweaty stewardess and you'll have a ticket for the ages.

Mike at A+
08-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Mr. family values remains razor sharp. Team that slob with the sweaty stewardess and you'll have a ticket for the ages.
Barack and Hillary?

Tom
08-13-2010, 11:03 PM
I thought this thread was about another sex scandal brewing! :eek:

Get...that....image....out...of....my....head!

HUSKER55
08-14-2010, 02:38 AM
MUSLIMS DON'T DO THAT;)

WinterTriangle
08-15-2010, 03:20 AM
I like this slogan, as I am neither a Dem or a Repub:

Boaz describes Republicans as your father - always telling you what to do because he knows best; Democrats as your mother - wiping your nose and trying to do everything for you because you can't handle it.

Libertarians, says Boaz, want to treat you as an adult.

Libertarianism, A Primer

Unfortunately, I usually have to cast a vote for a Dem or a Repub, esp. in my local elections, or not vote at all, but I usually can find somebody from either party --- otherwise, I do a write-in, as I feel the dearth of decent people to vote for shouldn't interfere with my duty as a citizen to cast my vote.:)

I refuse to register with one party since I have no desire to go lock-step and mouth what they both tell me to think. I can think for myself....some dems are more fiscally conservative than repubs, and sometimes it's vice-versa, IMHO. there's some really scary dems and equally scary repubs from the way I read things.

Basically, I have failed to see any HUGE differences, unfortunately, and I believe that most Americans are somewhat more moderate than the big-mouths on either the left or the right, and feel they now have nobody to represent them due to the increasing polarization.