PDA

View Full Version : DTF handicapping website

Gapfire
08-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Interesting review site for handicapping services:

http://www.dailythoroughbredforecast.com/Scoreboard.htm

I thought this was a good time to post this because our site won yesterday's challenge. :)

BTW, all the sites are listed, and we are in post position 22.
This does not mean we are ranked 22nd. It just means we were the 22nd site to enter.

mistergee
08-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Am I reading right. The leader for the whole thing is picking 24%, and only 3 entrants are picking over 10%? Many entrants have no winners among about 15 selections

Gapfire
08-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Am I reading right. The leader for the whole thing is picking 24%, and only 3 entrants are picking over 10%? Many entrants have no winners among about 15 selections

Those percentages don't refer to race picks and hit rates. They only refer to the contest itself. There are 24 handicappers. So when a person wins a day's challenge he is credited with a win. If the person hits the top 4 leaderboard he gets credited as well.

Again, those percentages have nothing to do with actual hit rates. I know it is a little confusing. So that's why you see some handicappers who are 0 for 15. That means they have gone 15 days without winning the challenge or hitting the top4 leaderboard.

I hope this helps,

Kevin

www.gapfire.com