PDA

View Full Version : Your Local Cabbie at your beck and call

pktruckdriver
08-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Well a few of you met me thru the last few years as I drove across this country back and forth seeing the tracks and meeting the people.

Some of you may not believe that someone like me really exists, but I do and will be here in the Spa during your time here, not relaxing at the track as most you will be doing, but working mostly 6 days a week, during the day only, except 8/20-8/22 when I take a few days off to also relax and goto the track.

I just wanted to offer my services as your Cab Driver if needed, with local sightseeing excusions, trips to the Albany Airport (55.00 from town) and to the Renselear Train Station (66.00 from town), both trips take about 45 minutes or less, depending of traffic delays.

Trips back to NYC are a little pricey but here goes anyway, for those big spenders and people who must go now, the price is 550.00 plus tolls to the Big City, No I have never done this before and would love to visit the city once or twice.

As far as hourly rates, I am not sure about this but believe in town rates are 20.00 an hour, but will have to check and verify this if anyone wanted to know for sure, this would be best for quick shopping trips to grocery store, Wal-Mart or the Mall, out of town shopping spree's are unknown as of yet.

But trips to Lake George are about 55.00 or so depending on the people and how far up the Lake. Vermont and Mass trips are also welcome, even to Boston for a Red Sox Game , afternoon game of course.

I have also a few great surprise's for plac'se to eat out for those never here before, places I personally tried out during my few months here.

My hours are 5-6am to 5-6pm
Sun, Mon, Tue Wen, Fri (most weeks) Sat -Thursday day off

Contact me at
Capitaland Taxi ,Saratoga Springs Office in Ganesvort (exit 16 Northway)
518-256-1590 cell phone
518-583-3131 Office Number
PM Me too
pktruckdriver@msn.com

Thank you
Patrick Kane

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Note to mods: Patrick asked me before he put this up if it was ok...I told him it was...I bet a cab ride with Patrick would turn out to be one of the more interesting cab rides one will have in this world... :ThmbUp:

pktruckdriver
08-16-2010, 09:44 PM
By the way, thanks Bossman.

Now your ride with me may be memorable, but overall it should a safe quick easy way to get to the track, and sometimes cheaper than the parking outside, depending on how far away you come from, of course.

Thanks all

patrick

PaceAdvantage
08-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Of course by interesting, I meant conversation-wise...not often you meet up with a cabbie who knows all about racing...

pktruckdriver
08-19-2010, 06:47 AM
Hey Bossman

I have not had any braves souls take me up on a wild ride thru Sartoga, they seem smarter than...

I have decided to take the weekend off, so I will not be available this weekend
8/19-8/22 as I will be enjoying myself at the track, and a RDSS seminar this Friday as well, at the HGI I think.

I plan to stop by the tent and say hi, so beware, and since I no longer drink you don't need to hide the beer, just the Pepsi.

Good Luck all

Remember, always designate a driver, be smart

Patrick

PaceAdvantage
08-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Look forward to meeting you Patrick! You are pretty much a legend around these parts...

pktruckdriver
08-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Thank You

My first day was great, met quite a few people, had a great time.

Now if I could just pick horses as well as I can drive, then life wouldn't be so bad, remember this....

Thanks again