PDA

View Full Version : Only 11 skips work to bet the spa...

only11
08-13-2010, 01:19 PM
2 bets today..i skipped work because my stable alert watch informed me this morning about todays 6th race at the spa..
:3: Grigio exits a huge race ,
1-races for the first time on turf of a great angle in which he only ran for 2f,bet down to 7-1 against the highly touted Well Connected.
2-The blinkers on
3-Sire Stormy Atlantic does well with first time turfers..
4-Sneaks in a 5 furlong work on the turf between dirt works,,hmmmm
5-look at Bakers stats second off layoff

i will use him with the :9: ..Shugs horse ran well first time,troubled trip ,castellano aboard.. :2: :9: a all out win bet on the :2: and a backup ticket on the :9:
Equals bring both wheel barrels to the track for this race...

only11
08-13-2010, 03:33 PM
2 bets today..i skipped work because my stable alert watch informed me this morning about todays 6th race at the spa..
1-races for the first time on turf of a great angle in which he only ran for 2f,bet down to 7-1 against the highly touted Well Connected.
2-The blinkers on

i will use him with the :9: ..Shugs horse ran well first time,troubled trip ,castellano aboard.. :2: :9: a all out win bet on the :2: and a backup ticket on the :9:
Borel wins the 5th race..horse is 9-1...and the 9 is the favorite..tough call
i will stick with the 3 and hope borel throttles the speed down with the equipment change..the :9: @ 3-1 he will drift up ..
$50 win :3: ,box :3: :9: ....box :3x: :4: :9: :10: ..and pray that the :2: doesnt beat me..

only11
08-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Borel wins the 5th race..horse is 9-1...and the 9 is the favorite..tough call
i will stick with the 3 and hope borel throttles the speed down with the equipment change..the :9: @ 3-1 he will drift up ..
$50 win :3: ,box :3: :9: ....box :3x: :4: :9: :10: ..and pray that the :2: doesnt beat me..
why god why god why god why god why god

PhantomOnTour
08-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Good job Only11...you got a nice price on that:3: . Tough head bob though. Hope the ex saver was good for ya. I like Donald Adam bred turfers.

only11
08-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Good job Only11...you got a nice price on that:3: . Tough head bob though. Hope the ex saver was good for ya. I like Donald Adam bred turfers.
I hate this game it cost me $800 dollars..thats it f my other bet...i quit ......................til tomorrow..even when you cap right you lose...how does anyone do this for a living may the good lord help them

tribecaagent
08-13-2010, 04:13 PM
2-The blinkers on

Why bother with "work"?
Very, very sharp prognostication.
May I suggest a sabbatical?

only11
08-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Why bother with "work"?
May I suggest a sabbatical?
read my thread from yesterday @ del mar i tapped out on the :5: in the 7th race got beat by the favorite...then im stuck in some bullshit contest trying to chase dahoss posting picks before 1230...if i hung myself from a tree the branch would break..sabbatical might be the answer

tribecaagent
08-13-2010, 04:21 PM
I meant a sabbatical from your "work".
Go get yourself some cash and bet, man. You're obviously thinking right.

PhantomOnTour
08-13-2010, 04:25 PM
I agree with Tribeca.

The best thing for you in my opinion is for this contest with Dahoss to end. There's enough pressure just trying to win, let alone win more than someone else. Your non-contest picks are live.

only11
08-13-2010, 04:30 PM
I agree with Tribeca.

The best thing for you in my opinion is for this contest with Dahoss to end. There's enough pressure just trying to win, let alone win more than someone else. Your non-contest picks are live.
thanks for the convidence..but im the 1 to blame for the BS,i have come to realize these past few weeks my mouth and arrogance isnt called for..i aint better then anyone here...enjoy the rest of the day at the races

JustRalph
08-13-2010, 04:45 PM
thanks for the convidence..but im the 1 to blame for the BS,i have come to realize these past few weeks my mouth and arrogance isnt called for..i aint better then anyone here...enjoy the rest of the day at the races

A breakthrough? Personal Introspection is a gift.......... use it wisely

tucker6
08-13-2010, 07:04 PM
A breakthrough? Personal Introspection is a gift.......... use it wisely
Amen Bruddah. :ThmbUp:

Why has he been by the way??

only11
08-13-2010, 09:19 PM
tap out time...@ Del Mar :3: :4: let Major Smoke beat me @ 7/5

Robert Goren
08-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Why bother with "work"?
May I suggest a sabbatical?If your bosses are anything like the bosses I used to have, if you keep skipping work to bet the horses, you will get a "forced" sabbatical.

Saratoga_Mike
08-13-2010, 09:57 PM
If your bosses are anything like the bosses I used to have, if you keep skipping work to bet the horses, you will get a "forced" sabbatical.

He's a public employee. I think he'll be just fine.

only11
08-13-2010, 09:58 PM
If your bosses are anything like the bosses I used to have, if you keep skipping work to bet the horses, you will get a "forced" sabbatical.this is a true story happen yesterday im in the office and im interviewing a client on there deprived children all 5 of them...
i said to him sir your kids will be taken away today...he went nuts,,he said no work,no food wtf am i supposed feed my 5 kids,,,
he said now i know hpw im going to feed them,,,IM GOING TO WAIT TIL 5 PM THEN I GOING TO CALL SOME FRIENDS AND WE ARE GOING TO BARBECUE YOUR ASS....THATS WHY I TOOK THE DAY OFF plusy stable alert

tucker6
08-14-2010, 07:10 AM
this is a true story happen yesterday im in the office and im interviewing a client on there deprived children all 5 of them...
i said to him sir your kids will be taken away today...he went nuts,,he said no work,no food wtf am i supposed feed my 5 kids,,,
he said now i know hpw im going to feed them,,,IM GOING TO WAIT TIL 5 PM THEN I GOING TO CALL SOME FRIENDS AND WE ARE GOING TO BARBECUE YOUR ASS....THATS WHY I TOOK THE DAY OFF plusy stable alert
Ah, the other side of your shading of the truth finally gets told. You do work with underprivileged kids, but you get paid for doing so. All this time, you've been accepting kudos from others on this board for your "work" with underprivileged kids, knowing all along that you had led them into thinking it was charity work, and not a job. You are a sad individual.

only11
08-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Ah, the other side of your shading of the truth finally gets told. You do work with underprivileged kids, but you get paid for doing so. All this time, you've been accepting kudos from others on this board for your "work" with underprivileged kids, knowing all along that you had led them into thinking it was charity work, and not a job. You are a sad individual.
No i work for DCF the state,im a investagator for deprived kids.i hav ealways said that dony try to make me look like a liar,,,knucklehead i do alot of charity work because that comes along with the job dummy

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2010, 07:58 PM
this is a true story happen yesterday im in the office and im interviewing a client on there deprived children all 5 of them...
he said now i know hpw im going to feed them,,,IM GOING TO WAIT TIL 5 PM THEN I GOING TO CALL SOME FRIENDS AND WE ARE GOING TO BARBECUE YOUR ASS....THATS WHY I TOOK THE DAY OFF plusy stable alertI don't buy this story...par for the course with you I suppose...

Saratoga_Mike
08-14-2010, 08:00 PM
I don't buy this story...par for the course with you I suppose...

Pretty low if he's making up stuff like that. I hope he wasn't.

Relwob Owner
08-14-2010, 08:00 PM

I have no idea if you are telling the truth or not but do question why on earth you are sharing this info on a public message board...keep it simple, post some opinions and leave it at that and I would imagine you would have less people taking shots at you.

only11
08-14-2010, 08:06 PM
true story your right..

speed
08-14-2010, 08:07 PM

I have a friend who is a Fire Fighter. :)

only11
08-14-2010, 08:12 PM
I have a friend who is a Fire Fighter. :)
a absolute classic line,,,handicappers are the sharpest people in the world except for me..

only11
08-14-2010, 08:19 PM
I don't buy this story...par for the course with you I suppose...
PA thats a true story,understand dcf is agency who help people with food stamps medicaid and cash assistance,,,
if you ever been around people on public assistance they depend on the help from our agency
they do some crazy things and it just happen that this person didnt have a job and his case was within time standards of being process,so we were ready to put his kids in a shelter and when i told him the news ...he responded with those words...god honest truth.

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2010, 08:28 PM
PA thats a true story,understand dcf is agency who help people with food stamps medicaid and cash assistance,,,
if you ever been around people on public assistance they depend on the help from our agency
they do some crazy things and it just happen that this person didnt have a job and his case was within time standards of being process,so we were ready to put his kids in a shelter and when i told him the news ...he responded with those words...god honest truth.And what further actions did you take because of those comments, other than to make sure you took off the next day to play the ponies?

only11
08-14-2010, 08:41 PM
And what further actions did you take because of those comments, other than to make sure you took off the next day to play the ponies?
He was arrested against the law to threaten a state employee i have a better story
Refugees from cuba recieve $300 and free health care and $200 food stamps ,mexicans have 6 kids that are born us citizens they recieve health insurane cash assistane of at least $400 and $250 minium in food stamps EVEN IF BOTH PARENTS WORK,SINCE MEXICANS ARE NOT US CITIZENS THE KIDS DONT GET PENALIZED
THE AMERICAN WHO RECIEVES UNEMPLOYMENT AFTER 20 YEARS OF WORKING ARENT ELIGIBLE,AND DONT QUALIFIED FOR HEALTH INSURANCE
WE GET SOME PIST OFF PEOPLE..
IMMIGFRANTS ARE TREATED BETTER THEN AMERICANS

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2010, 08:56 PM
He was arrested against the law to threaten a state employee i have a better story
Refugees from cuba recieve $300 and free health care and $200 food stamps ,mexicans have 6 kids that are born us citizens they recieve health insurane cash assistane of at least $400 and $250 minium in food stamps EVEN IF BOTH PARENTS WORK,SINCE MEXICANS ARE NOT US CITIZENS THE KIDS DONT GET PENALIZED
THE AMERICAN WHO RECIEVES UNEMPLOYMENT AFTER 20 YEARS OF WORKING ARENT ELIGIBLE,AND DONT QUALIFIED FOR HEALTH INSURANCE
WE GET SOME PIST OFF PEOPLE..
IMMIGFRANTS ARE TREATED BETTER THEN AMERICANSWe have an "off topic" forum for this kind of rant. Please keep posts in this section strictly about horse racing.

only11
08-14-2010, 08:58 PM
OK

cj's dad
08-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Because you cannot spell or use proper punctuation it is difficult for me to accept that you are a gov't employee ----

Wait; what the hell am I thinking !!

thaskalos
08-14-2010, 10:13 PM
He was arrested against the law to threaten a state employeeSo what happened to his 5 kids?

only11
08-15-2010, 08:40 AM
foster home

only11
08-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Because you cannot spell or use proper punctuation it is difficult for me to accept that you are a gov't employee ----

Wait; what the hell am I thinking !!
as a investagator you need to be bilingual,you woould be surprise

cj's dad
08-15-2010, 08:39 PM
as a investagator you need to be bilingual,you woould be surprise

So, what are the two languages in which you are proficient. Most

assuredly, English is not one of the two.

only11
08-15-2010, 08:41 PM
So, what are the two languages in which you are proficient. Most

assuredly, English is not one of the two.
Now thats classic,,fluid english and spanish
Remeber Pete Harnich from the orioles im very good friends with Pete fordham grad>

garyscpa
08-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Now thats classic,,fluid english and spanish
Remeber Pete Harnich from the orioles im very good friends with Pete fordham grad>

So you're fluid in both English and Spanish?

JustRalph
08-15-2010, 11:06 PM
So you're fluid in both English and Spanish?
:lol: :lol: Now that's funny!!

I finally figured out who Only11 really is........

i19rlHmAkUA

only11
08-16-2010, 06:19 AM
:lol: :lol: Now that's funny!!

I finally figured out who Only11 really is........

i19rlHmAkUA
HOF material