PDA

View Full Version : And the LEFT calls us hate mongers??

newtothegame
08-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Dem. State Rep Jokes About Palin's Death, Resigns

Thursday, 12 Aug 2010 08:28 PM

A New Hampshire Democrat resigned on Thursday after news emerged that he was talking about celebrating former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s death on his Facebook page.

State Rep. Timothy Horrigan, D, made these comments on his page Wednesday:

“Just for the record, I don't wish Sarah Palin dead... but not merely for compassionate reasons. I also want her to live because a living Sarah Palin is less dangerous than a dead one. Her rise to the status of Head Tea Partier had nothing to do with anything she ever said, did or accomplished--- but as long as she lives she might be able to say or do things which could serve as a moderating influence. And she also might commit a gaffe bad enough to shock her followers, though that is unlikely. Unless of course she endorses Obama for President in 2012.”

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/sarah-palin-joke-death-democrat-horrigan/2010/08/12/id/367375

PaceAdvantage
08-13-2010, 01:57 AM
Choked to death by his own madness. I love it when the left actually buys into their talking points hook line and sinker....

JustRalph
08-13-2010, 02:09 AM
he also said he wished Levi was on the plane

I like this part of the newsmax piece

apparently he posted this on facebook today

"I would like to offer a specific apology for making comments about Sarah Palin which could be--- and were--- misconstrued. She is, as far as I know, not a bad person at all--- and certainly she deserves to live a long and happy life."
:lol: :lol:

Overlay
08-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Looking at the posts on the Democratic Underground site whenever death or some other misfortune befalls a prominent conservative should disabuse anyone of the notion of how "compassionate" the Left is.

boxcar
08-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Looking at the posts on the Democratic Underground site whenever death or some other misfortune befalls a prominent conservative should disabuse anyone of the notion of how "compassionate" the Left is.

And at the same time the unfathomable depth of the Left's self-deception. Most of them truly believe they are morally superior.

Boxcar

TheBid9
08-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I find it very amusing that little ol' Sarah, joke of the far left, can constantly create such havoc within the Democratic party! She barely opens her mouth and people are apologizing, lying, resigning and crying foul in some way or another. My goodness, the power this woman possesses! In the immortal words of Hulk Hogan: Hey Dems! Watcha' gonna do when Sarah runs all over you???

newtothegame
08-13-2010, 09:43 PM
I find it very amusing that little ol' Sarah, joke of the far left, can constantly create such havoc within the Democratic party! She barely opens her mouth and people are apologizing, lying, resigning and crying foul in some way or another. My goodness, the power this woman possesses! In the immortal words of Hulk Hogan: Hey Dems! Watcha' gonna do when Sarah runs all over you???

"all the little sarah maniacs" lmao

BlueShoe
08-14-2010, 11:00 AM
I very rarely visit the leftwing forums, waste of time listening to the loons. However, wondering how the lefties responded to the recent death of former Alaska senator Ted Stevens in an airplane crash. Knowing how petty the libs are, would bet that their forums are full of posts demonizing him and gloating gleefully over his passing and reminding everyone about his problems and fall from grace.

JustRalph
08-14-2010, 03:44 PM
I very rarely visit the leftwing forums, waste of time listening to the loons. However, wondering how the lefties responded to the recent death of former Alaska senator Ted Stevens in an airplane crash. Knowing how petty the libs are, would bet that their forums are full of posts demonizing him and gloating gleefully over his passing and reminding everyone about his problems and fall from grace.

havent' seen much at all. You have to remember, he was exonerated and the prosecutors were charged with misconduct and such.......they were probably Dems :lol:

chrisl
08-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Sarah bashing keeps on rolling, I would not run to see Sarah wrestle, but I would wait in line to see her box....Chrisl

mostpost
08-14-2010, 05:01 PM
You mean like this.
There's a very special spot reserved for one Edward Moore Kennedy, and it's likely far removed from where Mary Jo ended up, so I doubt she'll ever get to confront the man who left her to die...but you never know....
or this
He rationed HER health care. The first death panel.
Hell has a new resident.
And the new number in the senate is 59, not 60.
or this:
very true...i always thought they shot the wrong kennedy..but, not for me to judge..
Here's a classy one:
Did you cry for Hitler, dude?
Teddy disparaged himself by his actions.
We just refuse to suddenly forget that.
There are more in other places, the above are just from this forum on the occasion of Kennedy's death. Stuff like that is wrong in any case.

JustRalph
08-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Mosty, I would like to apologize for the Kennedy quotes.....those were callous and out of bounds. Kennedy has distinguished himself over the last year

10 more days and he gets his one year chip for being clean and sober :ThmbUp:

Tom
08-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Had his zipper up the whole time as well. A new Kennedy record.

PaceAdvantage
08-15-2010, 09:04 PM
There are more in other places,Not on this site, and not from me...Kennedy was a whole special brand of scumbag...