PDA

View Full Version : Tuscan Evening Dies Following Workout

ohbaby
08-10-2010, 06:12 PM
As much as I hated this horse, I'm sad to hear this.

6 graded stake wins this year alone. Would have liked to see her against Goldikova possibly at years end.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/58291/tuscan-evening-dies-following-workout

Edit>>> Sorry, didn't see previous topic on this event, if the moderator wishes to delete this thread, please do.

Vinnie
08-10-2010, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=ohbaby]As much as I hated this horse, I'm sad to hear this.

I hope that you will excuse me for asking this, but, how do you hate the horse? :confused:

ohbaby
08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
I kept betting against her. Very rare that speed does well on the turf, and she just kept on winning. She must have been very special.

horses4courses
08-10-2010, 06:53 PM
There was a thread on this site concerning this tragedy about an hour after the horse died.
That was over 2 days ago........

ohbaby
08-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I noticed it a page back, right after I posted this.

Would have thought this would still be a hot topic, and be on the first page.

I edited my post earlier if you read it, and wouldn't mind if the moderators would delete this thread.

Stillriledup
08-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I noticed it a page back, right after I posted this.

Would have thought this would still be a hot topic, and be on the first page.

I edited my post earlier if you read it, and wouldn't mind if the moderators would delete this thread.

Someone usually posts major news within hours of it happening. If the incident happened over a few hours ago, stick the name of the horse in the search engine on this site and see what comes up.

Burna Dette dying is a much hotter topic because many perceive her death as senseless and avoidable.

Turkoman
08-10-2010, 10:50 PM
It's definitely a hot topic, and I'm personally very upset about what happened.