PDA

View Full Version : An amazing Number........

JustRalph
08-08-2010, 09:46 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/080810dnmetbabies.2be9a7e.html

Across Texas, 60,000 babies of noncitizens get U.S. birthright

from the link

Still, the debate could resonate in Texas, where not only 1.5 million illegal immigrants are estimated to reside but at least 60,000 babies are added to their households annually.

DJofSD
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Robert Goren
08-09-2010, 07:40 AM
The problem is allowing the illegals in the country to start with so they can have their babies. If we stop them from getting here in the first place this problem will go away.

lamboguy
08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
when the united states and other countries in the world started immigration problems it was because they were afraid of people bringing diseases into this country that spread like cholera, lepracy taberculosis and other bad diseases. recently the health department have found and upswing in taberculosis within our borders. part of this could be because of the lack of control of our borders. in places like australia they don't let you in their country for a visit until they spray the cabin's of the planes to kill possible diseases. and then when you walk through the entry points for the country they screen you.

i think its high time to get back to the immigration policy's of this country and not turn our backs and think that everything is going to be just fine. in life i have learned that if you have a good thing you must protect it. are we protecting our borders properly?

DJofSD
08-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Hell no.

And this time, yes, it is Bush's fault.

boxcar
08-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Hell no.

No it is isn't. He just followed in the footsteps of his predecessors. There's lots of blame to go around on this one.

Boxcar

DJofSD
08-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes, that is true, Bush just kept on keeping on. But also he made a statement "We must protect our borders." A big fat lie.

Robert Goren
08-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Yes, that is true, Bush just kept on keeping on. But also he made a statement "We must protect our borders." A big fat lie. Reagan passed an immigration law and then did not enforce the border security part of it, so I guess you could say it started with him. Nether has any of his successors. There is plenty of blame to go around. The one thing I don't get. Some of the Russian spies had minor children born in the USA, but nobody had a problem with shipping them to Russia with their parents. Why do we have a problem with sending children back when their parents are illegals. Children belong with their parents and where ever they go. The kids could return when they are of age, but the parents are persona non gratia as far as I am concerned.

skate
08-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Hell no.

good one babe

Tom
08-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Yes, that is true, Bush just kept on keeping on. But also he made a statement "We must protect our borders." A big fat lie.

Clinton
Bush
Obama

Their neglect of our sovereignty has been deplorable.
The three of them are the real Axis of Evil.

No terroist group has come close to the damage these three dirt bags have cause this country.

I would love to see all three them on trial for treason.

Perot was by far the better man of all of them.