thaskalos
08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Kimsus is banned?

I was wondering what happend to him...

cj
08-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Kimsus is banned?

It takes a lot for PA to take that step. You have to admit, he was begging for it.

andymays
08-08-2010, 03:58 PM
This guy will cost Z a couple of votes for HOY. ;)

Hedevar
08-08-2010, 04:00 PM
No question about that.

He looks a little older than I suspected he was.

How much are beers at Del Mar?

BluegrassProf
08-08-2010, 04:02 PM
"Kismus at Delmar":D Yikez.

I hate to pick on the absent camper, but good gravy...can you imagine?? I'd be all, "He's sweating into my cocktail. Let's move down a bit."

WhooBeachPartay!

speed
08-08-2010, 04:02 PM
No question about that.

He looks a little older than I suspected he was.

How much are beers at Del Mar?

Not enough if judging by this guy.

bigmack
08-08-2010, 04:13 PM
So too we should put up a vid of some crazed fan at a minor league baseball game going bonkers for an exceptional pitcher. Then some could mock him and tell him that pitcher ain't nothing to what Sandy Kolfax was in his prime and how the minor league pitcher never made it to the 'bigs'.

People making Z into more than she is in the history of game are wrong. People ridiculing those that revel in the run of pretty game mare are equally as mis-guided.

She ain't the best, not even close, but she brings spirit to some and that's hunky-dory.

joanied
08-08-2010, 04:27 PM
:lol: That guy reminds me of the 'lurch' of a character in 'Let it Ride', that made way for Dreyfus at the rail!!

Kismus has been banned...I didn't know:jump:

andymays
08-08-2010, 04:31 PM
:lol: That guy reminds me of the 'lurch' of a character in 'Let it Ride', that made way for Dreyfus at the rail!!

He reminds me a little of Richard Simmons.

illinoisbred
08-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Reminds me of Chris Farley.

Grits
08-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Gold chain, tank top, and chant . . . how GROSS. Standing next to him, I'm sorry--I'd have crawled under the asphalt of the apron just to distance myself. :faint: Ugh! Andy you're right, he's a ringer for Richard Simmons, but less hair.

Vinnie
08-08-2010, 07:18 PM

Joanied:

Wasn't that guy named "Vincent"? He was the Big Dude with the wrap around shades, isn't that right? :)

Tom
08-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Imagine, a couple of guys having a good time at the track!
What do they thunk this game is anyway?
And that crowd, chanting with them....I mean, these people might even come bake to the track! Heaven forbid!!!!

bigmack
08-08-2010, 08:18 PM
And that crowd, chanting with them....I mean, these people might even come bake to the track! Heaven forbid!!!!
Exactilioso, T. Imagine having a window into seeing some of the stiffs around here. :eek:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/999-2.gif

TheBid9
08-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Kimsus is banned?

Does anyone know why he was banned???

joanied
08-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Joanied:

Wasn't that guy named "Vincent"? He was the Big Dude with the wrap around shades, isn't that right? :)

Yeah...I couldn't remember his name...he stood above the crowd...this guy in the video (Kismus:D ) stands out above the crowd!!
Ya know, I haven't watched that movie for a few months...think we'll get it out tonight and watch it...never get tired of Let it Ride...every character in that flick is a dead on race track classic:jump: :ThmbUp: :jump:

andy...yeah, could be Richard Simmons, with a little of Chris Farley tossed in:eek: ...and I woulda moved away from him too, Grits...UGH:faint: ...

but...it's really cool to see everyone having such a great time...ONE horse can do this...think about it...one horse...how wonderful is that:)

BluegrassProf
08-08-2010, 09:17 PM
And that crowd, chanting with them....I mean, these people might even come bake to the track! Heaven forbid!!!!Yup indeedie! That's precisely what's gonna save racing: more of that guy.

At least he obviously made everyone around him completely comfortable.

:D

*facepalm*

cj
08-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know why he was banned???

PA makes the decisions on that. He is extremely lenient. Kismus was on a tear the past few days, mucking up threads and taking personal battles to other threads that had no relation to his posts. I assume that is part of it.

PA, sorry I mentioned this, should have known better.

tucker6
08-08-2010, 09:32 PM
PA makes the decisions on that. He is extremely lenient. Kismus was on a tear the past few days, mucking up threads and taking personal battles to other threads that had no relation to his posts. I assume that is part of it.

PA, sorry I mentioned this, should have known better.
it won't be long now for only11 either. He's bleeding badly on the backstretch and losing ground in great gobs to Dahoss, who still is moving like a tremendous machine.

WinterTriangle
08-08-2010, 10:02 PM
He certainly doesn't look like he'd fit in at the boutique meets.

I was sandwiched between a middle-aged woman rendered "expressionless" from botox injections---and an "ultra-skinny" who probably just dropped a wad at her tummy-tuck surgeon's. That was creepy enough, but I could smell their hairspray.......a foot away........outdoors. :eek:

Without "the beautiful people", though, life would be pretty freakin' pointless. I just wish I didn't have to smell them. :)

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 02:16 AM
Does anyone know why he was banned???Yes.

cj
08-09-2010, 03:05 AM
it won't be long now for only11 either. He's bleeding badly on the backstretch and losing ground in great gobs to Dahoss, who still is moving like a tremendous machine.

I believe he is trying to get DQed, sort of like a wrestler that wants to lose via DQ instead of pinfall.

boogazie
08-09-2010, 03:13 AM
Yes.

Oh come on, share a bit, you've piqued everyone's curiosity.

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Oh come on, share a bit, you've piqued everyone's curiosity.I haven't done a thing. This is all CJs fault. :lol:

Your interest in the matter I do find curious though....

cj
08-09-2010, 03:17 AM
I haven't done a thing. This is all CJs fault. :lol:

Your interest in the matter I do find curious though....

I was trying to be funny and failed. I found out it really is Kismus so the joke was ruined.

boogazie
08-09-2010, 03:17 AM
I'm just curious what it took for said member to get banned here. You definitely seem to tolerate "a lot" on here which would usually be frowned at on other forums.

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:21 AM
I'm just curious what it took for said member to get banned here. You definitely seem to tolerate "a lot" on here which would usually be frowned at on other forums.If you're really demented...errr...I mean curious, all you have to do is run a search on Kimsus and look at his (or her) last few postings.

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:22 AM
I was trying to be funny and failed. I found it it really is Kismus so the joke was ruined.It was kind of funny...so is it or isn't it Kimsus in the vid?

I can't quite tell by your "'da Bizkit-like" butchering of the English language in your most recent reply... :lol:

cj
08-09-2010, 03:24 AM
It was kind of funny...so is it or isn't it Kimsus in the vid?

I can't quite tell by your "'da Bizkit-like" butchering of the English language in your most recent reply... :lol:

Its late, what can I say. I fixed it now and you'll just have to guess until next week if it is him or not.

thaskalos
08-09-2010, 03:32 AM
If you're really demented...errr...I mean curious, all you have to do is run a search on Kimsus and look at his (or her) last few postings.PA...

For those of us that have never been banned before...do we get a warning if we get close to the "danger zone"...and how long do these bans usualy last?

boogazie
08-09-2010, 03:32 AM
Okay, touchy topic, got it. I won't ask about it again.

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Okay, touchy topic, got it. I won't ask about it again.Yeah, you might get banned....OOOGLY BOOGLY!!!! :eek:

:lol:

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:39 AM
PA...

For those of us that have never been banned before...do we get a warning if we get close to the "danger zone"...and how long do these bans usualy last?This is akin to asking for the launch codes of the US Nuclear arsenal..don't you think?

thaskalos
08-09-2010, 03:44 AM
This is akin to asking for the launch codes of the US Nuclear arsenal..don't you think?And almost as dangerous...:)

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:47 AM
Pssst....wanna know the real reason why Kimsus was banned? Scroll down...

He liked Zenyatta just a little "too much." :lol: All you other Z fanatics better watch your step and tow the line from now on.

Just kidding.

thaskalos
08-09-2010, 03:48 AM
I must admit that the thought DID cross my mind. :)

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 03:53 AM
I must admit that the thought DID cross my mind. :)I know you guys better than you know yourselves. Thus I had to throw that reason out there and dispel it immediately, hence anyone gets any crazy ideas.

If liking Zenyatta a lot were all it took, this place would be a ghost town.

thaskalos
08-09-2010, 03:58 AM
I know you guys better than you know yourselves. Thus I had to throw that reason out there and dispel it immediately, hence anyone gets any crazy ideas.

If liking Zenyatta a lot were all it took, this place would be a ghost town.I think that we are outnumbered, at least 10-1.

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 04:02 AM
I think that we are outnumbered, at least 10-1.You must be talking to hcap in off-topic again.

only11
08-09-2010, 06:39 AM
I believe he is trying to get DQed, sort of like a wrestler that wants to lose via DQ instead of pinfall.
Thats funny no im not trying to get DQ,PA is letting me stay around to see if i pay my lost and i will..