PDA

View Full Version : TALIBAN KILLS 10 FOR DISPENSING MEDICAL AID

HUSKER55
08-08-2010, 10:59 AM
ALL BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE ALSO SPREADING CHRISTIANITY

BY FAITH OR BY THE SWORD IS ALIVE AND WELL AND BO WILL DO NOTHING EXCEPT BOW.

JUST WATCH.

Robert Goren
08-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Everybody knows they are really bad guys. They aren't the only really bad guys in the world. The question is how much money are you willing to spend and how many American soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to hold them in check? You can't defeat evil, you can only hold it back. There are places in the world where where the bad guys make the Taliban look like pansies. In parts of Africa, this kind of occurrence happens on an almost daily basis. Nobody I know is suggesting we send troops there.

newtothegame
08-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Everybody knows they are really bad guys. They aren't the only really bad guys in the world. The question is how much money are you willing to spend and how many American soldiers are you willing to sacrifice to hold them in check? You can't defeat evil, you can only hold it back. There are places in the world where where the bad guys make the Taliban look like pansies. In parts of Africa, this kind of occurrence happens on an almost daily basis. Nobody I know is suggesting we send troops there.

So what do you propose RG? Let it go unchecked? These were people providing AID to the sick and needy. Unarmed none the less from the reports I heard. Or is it now your liberal stance that we should provide no aid abroad?

Rookies
08-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Or is it now your liberal stance that we should provide no aid abroad?

There are, depending on one's count, 195 world countries, of which certainly 50% score poorly on human rights' indices.

Is it your position that EVERY situation, caused by despicable tyrants, despots, criminals and pirates in the world needs political and military intervention of the West ?

newtothegame
08-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Or is it now your liberal stance that we should provide no aid abroad?

There are, depending on one's count, 195 world countries, of which certainly 50% score poorly on human rights' indices.

Is it your position that EVERY situation, caused by despicable tyrants, despots, criminals and pirates in the world needs political and military intervention of the West ?

Not my position at all. Right now, based on whats going on in the world as well as here at home, I feel we need to take care of our own. We are sending millions and millions to research such things as gay chinese.....frog mating habits in the congo lol etc etc. that crap needs to STOP.

lamboguy
08-08-2010, 12:31 PM
if it was up to me, i would catch this alquaeda and talliband and torture them but keep them alive, and put pictures of them on the internet for all the followers to look at and tell them this is what allah makes you look like when screw around with us. i wouldn't kill them either, i would keep them alive and give a full progress report of the proceedings that allah allows.

allah does not give these guys virgins upstairs. he tortures you for infinity.

Mike at A+
08-08-2010, 01:15 PM
The liberal reaction to something like this? Build a huge mosque right near Ground Zero.

HUSKER55
08-08-2010, 01:36 PM
My complaint is that if you watch the news they show satelite pictures of the enemy. Why can't they run these bad boys down?

lamboguy
08-08-2010, 01:38 PM
The liberal reaction to something like this? Build a huge mosque right near Ground Zero.
you know something, by accident you came up with the real problem of the world, its called labeling people liberal and consevetive. when ever something bad happens both sides blame each other for what happened. it is litterally ruining our great country. our country was not started on the basis of the blame game. the very first thing on your post was "the liberal reaction" not the sad fact that american blood spilled. don't feel bad you are not in the minority on this type of thinking. when 9-11 came the liberals were happy that it came under a republican president, just like today this tragedy came under a democrat.

its to bad that people have to blame the other side instead of working together to do some good.

boxcar
08-08-2010, 03:10 PM
you know something, by accident you came up with the real problem of the world, its called labeling people liberal and consevetive. when ever something bad happens both sides blame each other for what happened. it is litterally ruining our great country. our country was not started on the basis of the blame game. the very first thing on your post was "the liberal reaction" not the sad fact that american blood spilled. don't feel bad you are not in the minority on this type of thinking. when 9-11 came the liberals were happy that it came under a republican president, just like today this tragedy came under a democrat.

its to bad that people have to blame the other side instead of working together to do some good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the funniest post I've read in ages. You darn near made me spill my cup of java. You are sooooooo without a clue, it's unbelievable.

Boxcar
P.S. Listen to BO sometime and catch how many times he has blamed Repugs for this, that or some other thing. Or listen to him blame the evil private sector for all the ills of this country -- if indeed not the entire world.

P.P.S. And who is in favor of building this mosque at Ground Zero? 99% of the people who support this are liberals.

gl45
08-08-2010, 05:06 PM
what is wrong with you guys...in my country (Sicily) we wouldn't take this shit...blow them up and send them to talk to allah...make a parking lot...the one you should have made in Nam.

PhantomOnTour
08-08-2010, 05:25 PM

Nice post Lambo :ThmbUp:
As soon as something like this goes down some folk automatically use it as a vehicle to trash talk the party that's in the White House....and I am saying that Libs do it just as well as Cons. If we had a Republican President when this happened the same garbage would come from the Dems; just as it comes now. So after we're all done blaming the other side or wondering how they will screw this up with their reaction, what have we accomplished??? Furthering the gap between the two??

And to Boxcar...you are right. Obama is playing the 'blame the other team game' and it is wrong. As soon as he's booted out the next Pres (if a Repub) will blame him...and on and on. Doesn't matter how bad you think the other made it; it is your job now to fix it...so do it. Has a head coach ever said he couldn't turn the team around because the previous coach had screwed it up so bad? He would be fired most likely.

JustRalph
08-08-2010, 07:10 PM
our country was not started on the basis of the blame game.

Lambo, I don't know you buddy, but this part of your post is way off base. The country was founded in a huge long running argument over several issues, very similar to today.

The first Congress was at each others throats for months and the vitriol that accompanied the ratification of the Declaration of Independence is well documented. The fight to remove freeing the slaves from the Declaration was one issue. The other issues were who to ally with in what was sure to be a war on the horizon. This included fighting over money issues and who and when to take money from other countries.

The argument over whether to form a Navy, or basically lease one was huge. The fight over providing for an Army was another. It also involved taxes to do these things. The Constitution was barely ratified due to this fighting. Sound familiar?

The Colony of Virginia already had a standing Army and threw its weight around like Tiger Wood's wife wielding a 9 Iron. We are very much still fighting over the same things. Why, because they are still important and mean something.

now back to your regularly scheduled thread..............

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 04:25 AM
what is wrong with you guys...in my country (Sicily) we wouldn't take this shit...blow them up and send them to talk to allah...make a parking lot...the one you should have made in Nam.You're in Sicily right now?

Robert Goren
08-09-2010, 06:01 AM
what is wrong with you guys...in my country (Sicily) we wouldn't take this shit...blow them up and send them to talk to allah...make a parking lot...the one you should have made in Nam.Sicily is lucky they surrendered before we had the A-bomb or they would be a parking lot.

gl45
08-09-2010, 06:07 AM
RG,
surrender is a good thing....and I'm not in Sicily.

HUSKER55
08-09-2010, 11:25 AM
It gets worse. On (CNN?) news last night they interviewed one of the leaders of the new mosque and 911 wes never part of the decision to build the mosque.

How do the dots connect now?

JustRalph
08-09-2010, 01:17 PM
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Mischief+Manhattan/3370303/story.html

related

Mischief in Manhattan

We Muslims know the Ground Zero mosque is meant to be a deliberate provocation

By Raheel Raza and Tarek Fatah, Citizen Special August 9, 2010 11:02 AM

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Mischief+Manhattan/3370303/story.html#ixzz0w87rq1m9