PDA

View Full Version : Only 11's Proposition for the doubters....

only11
08-08-2010, 08:51 AM
There are some knuckleheads on this forum,i wont mention names Eastie,tucker,sm,and the rest of the Only 11 bashing who seemed to think Dahoss is a better capper then me... :lol: :lol:
First let me begin with this Dahoss couldnt shine my shoes when it comes to capping races...
The majority of the horses i post i dont bet and yet i have won the last 2 weekends...posting picks by 1230 its a impossible task..
Back when i won alllll those contests on DRF its because i wagered right before the race,thats the way it should be..
These knuckleheads and doubters who love to bash me its amusing...i coould back my talk up...i offered Imaguy to post my adw numbers and if he calls me like he does....i will tell him to do so....then you guys can kiss my you know what...dahoss isnt even close....
Now i will post my fictional picks to get thru this contest,but im ready to prove the knucklheads that love to bash me...

Here it is all the way thru the date august 22nd the of this contest i will post my picks on my own thread,,,last week i did and blew his doors away it wasnt even close go look it up on my thread i will start again today and i will royally whipped his ass...
but if his picks beat mine i will leave PA and donate $200....
if i beat him Dahoss i will still leave anyway...but he has to leave also...

The knucklehead bashers who live in the basement of there aunts house who continue the bashing... you guys are way too serious,it consumes your life which is sad :( :( ...
Losing doesnt bother me what does is everytime i offer a proposition to post our numbers from our ADW the knuckleheads including Dahosss never take me up on it...
I wonder why....many of the knucklehead bashers will feel mighty stupid if ever did..and just for the hell of it WHEN THIS CONTEST IS OVER I WILL POST MY NUMBERS.
PID- +2.68 ROI
BEL-+1.65 ROI
FG-+4.62 ROi by the way on JAN 15 when i hit the 1200 exacta lets just say that wasnt the only thing i cashed in the race..
OAK-+1.00
Del MAr-+2.30
Monmouth--0.50
By the way i once held the pickest pick 3 ticket record for 6 years i hit it @ the spa,,go research it knucklheads..
I know some will say those aint your numbers your lying...ok i will post my numbers after my contest
Now PA if my numbers are what i claimed them to be then i want a homepage apology from you and eastie who lives in a barn,Sm,tucker,Dadummy,and the rest of the knucklhead only 11 bashers...

PhantomOnTour
08-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Simmer down now!

illinoisbred
08-08-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm not a basher but... only11 all you've done throughout this contest is make yourself look bad-really bad. Lighten up-become more good-natured-you're digging yourself into a deep hole. Oh,and by the way, my aunt gives me full run of the place.

only11
08-08-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm not a basher but... only11 all you've done throughout this contest is make yourself look bad-really bad. Lighten up-become more good-natured-you're digging yourself into a deep hole. Oh,and by the way, my aunt gives me full run of the place.
Great line... im not looking bad trust me digging a hole hardly..like i said before i dont lie and i dont bs..

lamboguy
08-08-2010, 10:03 AM
i have watched dahoss for a few years now, believe me he is a better picker than i am by about 9 miles. he is a quality capper. does that mean that he wins money betting those things? that is a horse of a different color. i have seen plenty of guys that could handicap and make weekly payments to loan sharks.

this game has built in percentages that are basically impossible to overcome dollar for dollar. a 30% takeout on superfecta's leaves no man alive if they play those things. i see pace numbers every day that even astound me how good they are with their incremental and total odds lines. you have guys like myself that know how horses train between races. these are things that are way to tough to overcome with simple race form or sheet handicappers. another thing is being able manage your money properly. the best handicappers can be the worst money managers and go broke. in my opion money management skills are more important than the selections.

i know that if i can make 1% of what my total wagers are i am doing well. its getting tougher and tougher to accomplish though. the main reason i find is that the competion is alot better today than in years past. and the pool sizes are quite small these days. 10 year ago i was a pretty big player, when i was playing nyra and what turned into being the tracknet tracks. there wasn't a day that i didn't bet over $500,000. today i hardly ever bet $20,000 for the day. that is after putting in full shifts, i start at noon, and keep going somedays into los alamidos untill 2:00 a.m. when you break it down, that is less than $2000 an hour that i bet, if my expected win percentage is 1% that comes out to less than $20 an hour. you can get jobs that pay more today.

so when i tell you that horse racing is a zero sum game i mean it. i did alot better betting horses 30 years ago without rebates than i do today.

for only11 you have nothing to be ashamed of, you have tried in the rules of the contest and you wound up running second. your ego might be hurt a little but i am sure you are strong enough to overcome it. and thank god that in horseracing there is always another race. health happiness and prosperity to you and dahoss and thanks for the entertainment for the last month.

Dahoss9698
08-08-2010, 10:21 AM
There are some knuckleheads on this forum,i wont mention names Eastie,tucker,sm,and the rest of the Only 11 bashing who seemed to think Dahoss is a better capper then me... :lol: :lol:
First let me begin with this Dahoss couldnt shine my shoes when it comes to capping races...
The majority of the horses i post i dont bet and yet i have won the last 2 weekends...posting picks by 1230 its a impossible task..
Back when i won alllll those contests on DRF its because i wagered right before the race,thats the way it should be..
These knuckleheads and doubters who love to bash me its amusing...i coould back my talk up...i offered Imaguy to post my adw numbers and if he calls me like he does....i will tell him to do so....then you guys can kiss my you know what...dahoss isnt even close....
Now i will post my fictional picks to get thru this contest,but im ready to prove the knucklheads that love to bash me...

Here it is all the way thru the date august 22nd the of this contest i will post my picks on my own thread,,,last week i did and blew his doors away it wasnt even close go look it up on my thread i will start again today and i will royally whipped his ass...

The knucklehead bashers who live in the basement of there aunts house who continue the bashing... you guys are way too serious,it consumes your life which is sad :( :( ...
Losing doesnt bother me what does is everytime i offer a proposition to post our numbers from our ADW the knuckleheads including Dahosss never take me up on it...
I wonder why....many of the knucklehead bashers will feel mighty stupid if ever did..and just for the hell of it WHEN THIS CONTEST IS OVER I WILL POST MY NUMBERS.
PID- +2.68 ROI
BEL-+1.65 ROI
FG-+4.62 ROi by the way on JAN 15 when i hit the 1200 exacta lets just say that wasnt the only thing i cashed in the race..
OAK-+1.00
Del MAr-+2.30
Monmouth--0.50
By the way i once held the pickest pick 3 ticket record for 6 years i hit it @ the spa,,go research it knucklheads..
I know some will say those aint your numbers your lying...ok i will post my numbers after my contest
Now PA if my numbers are what i claimed them to be then i want a homepage apology from you and eastie who lives in a barn,Sm,tucker,Dadummy,and the rest of the knucklhead only 11 bashers...

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen on the internet. Which is really saying something. You talked and can't back it up. So now you want to change the rules in a hail mary attempt?

Not happening. We both have the EXACT same chance in this thing. You aren't picking winners. That is why you are losing. And you aren't just losing....you are getting crushed. Stop making excuses.

Instead of taking your beating like a man, this is your solution? You keep bragging, but when the time comes to prove it, you can't. 3/4's of your "winners" were redboards last week.

No one cares about your ADW numbers. If you are as good as you say, your chance to prove it is here. You have failed miserably.

only11
08-08-2010, 10:26 AM
This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen on the internet. Which is really saying something. You talked and can't back it up. So now you want to change the rules in a hail mary attempt?

Not happening. We both have the EXACT same chance in this thing. You aren't picking winners. That is why you are losing. And you aren't just losing....you are getting crushed. Stop making excuses.

Instead of taking your beating like a man, this is your solution? You keep bragging, but when the time comes to prove it, you can't. 3/4's of your "winners" were redboards last week.

No one cares about your ADW numbers. If you are as good as you say, your chance to prove it is here. You have failed miserably.
Redboard go read the times they were posted..knucklehead..and just to make sure i pm my selections right before the race to a member just in case you would doubt me...better be careful after this contest....you might look stupid

eastie
08-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Is this why people are always yelling at me to shut the door ?

Dahoss9698
08-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Redboard go read the times they were posted..knucklehead..and just to make sure i pm my selections right before the race to a member just in case you would doubt me...better be careful after this contest....you might look stupid

Are you for real? I better be careful after this? I might look stupid?

Are you self aware at all? At any point does it make sense to shut up and realize you suck? Who keeps talking shit after the performance you have put out so far?

It's like a pitcher (or a fake pitcher in this case) getting knocked out in the 1st inning and then talking shit on the way back to the dugout telling the other team how good he did 4 years ago.

HUSKER55
08-08-2010, 10:51 AM
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD BREAKFAST

Saratoga_Mike
08-08-2010, 11:05 AM
"By the way i once held the pickest pick 3 ticket record for 6 years i hit it @ the spa,,go research it knucklheads.." -only11

You wrote that, and I'm the knucklehead? It's incoherent.

Why do other posters "bash" you (i.e., hold you accountable)? I can't speak for others, but I'll explain my reasons. It's your arrogance, hubris and constant bragging. After the contest started, you toned down, undoubtedly realizing Dahoss was a formidable opponent after all. At one point, you apologized for your past attitude. But I guess that was insincere because you're at it again. Why not just finish out the contest and let the chips fall where they may?

If you'd like to post your picks in a more real-time fashion, please start a thread dedicated to just that. But I'd like to see you do that for at last 4 to 8 weekends. If you do it for 8 weekends and end up with a positive ROI, I'll be the first to say you're a much better handicapper than I realized. I think others will do the same.

FenceBored
08-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Great line... im not looking bad trust me digging a hole hardly..like i said before i dont lie and i dont bs..

Is he lying about not BSing, or BSing about not lying?

It's all so confusing.

only11
08-08-2010, 01:55 PM
"By the way i once held the pickest pick 3 ticket record for 6 years i hit it @ the spa,,go research it knucklheads.." -only11

You wrote that, and I'm the knucklehead? It's incoherent.

Why do other posters "bash" you (i.e., hold you accountable)? I can't speak for others, but I'll explain my reasons. It's your arrogance, hubris and constant bragging. After the contest started, you toned down, undoubtedly realizing Dahoss was a formidable opponent after all. At one point, you apologized for your past attitude. But I guess that was insincere because you're at it again. Why not just finish out the contest and let the chips fall where they may?

If you'd like to post your picks in a more real-time fashion, please start a thread dedicated to just that. But I'd like to see you do that for at last 4 to 8 weekends. If you do it for 8 weekends and end up with a positive ROI, I'll be the first to say you're a much better handicapper than I realized. I think others will do the same.
Sm pickest pick 3 is another way of stating the biggest pick..we use the term @ tampa,

Relwob Owner
08-08-2010, 02:44 PM

PID- +2.68 ROI
BEL-+1.65 ROI
OAK-+1.00
Del MAr-+2.30
Monmouth--0.50

This whole thread/rant backs up the reasons why other posters who bash you.....simply put, if all of the above is true, why did you agree to the format of the contest to begin with and do you regret doing so?

Your attitude reminds me of people I play golf with who make a bet before playing, start getting their asses kicked and after about the 6th hole, want to do new bets to erase the initial one they made.....

only11
08-08-2010, 03:01 PM
This whole thread/rant backs up the reasons why other posters who bash you.....simply put, if all of the above is true, why did you agree to the format of the contest to begin with and do you regret doing so?

Your attitude reminds me of people I play golf with who make a bet before playing, start getting their asses kicked and after about the 6th hole, want to do new bets to erase the initial one they made.....
Last wager of the day
arlington 3rd
win bet on 25 win :2: ,50 win :3:
have pratice with my travel team later..

pandy
08-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I think this only 11 character may be this guy who goes from one board to another and attacks people. He infiltrated my yahoo email group last year and got everyone pissed off.

toetoe
08-08-2010, 08:25 PM
There are some knuckleheads on this forum,i wont mention names Eastie,tucker,sm

So glad you took the high road by not mentioning names. :rolleyes: .

JustRalph
08-08-2010, 08:41 PM
only11 ........now I get it? When's your next birthday ?

098poi
08-08-2010, 08:44 PM
I was thinking the same thing. :D

tucker6
08-08-2010, 09:00 PM
You act like a guy trying to get his licks in before he has to leave the forum. Have fun for a little while longer. Good riddance soon.

Thanks to Dahoss for ridding us of his like.

kenwoodall2
08-08-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm waiting for PA to weigh in on this "Selections" thread. Meanwhile, my selection is Only11 to win vs. anyone else in a match race once around the Belmont main track!

willphorse
08-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Last wager of the day
arlington 3rd
win bet on 25 win :2: ,50 win :3:
have pratice with my travel team later..

Well you're out $75... and I hope thats all you played, because NEITHER HORSE hit the board.... just like most of the selections you have posted in this contest... but keep posting. Every horse you post, I kick out of my trifectas! So far, its paying off very royally!

tbwinner
08-09-2010, 02:04 AM
Well you're out $75... and I hope thats all you played, because NEITHER HORSE hit the board.... just like most of the selections you have posted in this contest... but keep posting. Every horse you post, I kick out of my trifectas! So far, its paying off very royally!

This is a really good contrarian indicator. Working great so far!

PaceAdvantage
08-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Now PA if my numbers are what i claimed them to be then i want a homepage apology from you and eastie who lives in a barn,Sm,tucker,Dadummy,and the rest of the knucklhead only 11 bashers...Speaking purely for myself here...blow it out your ass.

only11
08-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Pa its all good ....its all is Dahoss getting the best if me FOR NOW YES no doubt,but i have right to defend myself from all the bashing im getting..

only11
08-09-2010, 06:52 AM
In 1996 i pitched a game in NY city and i lasted 3 1/3 innings 6 runs,10 hits,2hrs.....the boos were loud...
the PA crowd is tougher...
And no im not trying to get kicked off..i will pay my donation to his charity and i will match the amount of $100..$200 dollars total...
Dahoss you make the arrangement of payment or i could send a check to PA..

Too bad the this forum is the way to judge me as im totally the 1 to blame,,those who know me from talking on the phone and emails know im a nice guy..
Anyway i will finish my contest thru August 22nd..Its been fun..
Im not a troll,and pandy i never filled your email box..
Anyone here who has a foundation or charity work please let me I WILL GET DONATIONS ..IMABOGUY HAS CALLED ME NUMEROUS TIMES HE COULD TELL YOU IM A GOOD GUY,A HOLE SOMETIMES BUT WHO ISNT!ENJOY YOUR DAY AT THE RACES..
BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!

GaryG
08-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Sm pickest pick 3 is another way of stating the biggest pick..we use the term @ tampa,I was called the pickiest pick once....wait, I think it had an additional "r"...

TheBid9
08-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Now I finally get it! Reading an Only11 post is like listening
to Christopher Walken reading a movie script!!!

toetoe
08-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Pa its all good ....its all is Dahoss getting the best if me FOR NOW YES no doubt,but i have right to defend myself from all the bashing im getting..

Any interpreters wanna take a shot at this ?

toetoe
08-09-2010, 02:26 PM
those who know me from talking on the phone and emails know im a nice guy..

Transcript of "cold call" made by His Onliness to a "potential customer:"

Innocent Lady: "Hello ?"

Only 11: "[Huff ... puff ... huff ...] Yeah. Hey lady ... I'm a real [huff ... huff ... huff ...] nice guy. Wait a minute, now ..."

Innocent Lady: "What do you want ? I'm calling the police."

Only 11: "No, wait. Don't be [huff ... puff ...] an Onlybasher. Come on, now ..."

Innocent Lady: "You're pretty saucy for eleven years old."

Only 11: "So I [huff ... huff ...] gotta shot ?"

TheBid9
08-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Transcript of "cold call" made by His Onliness to a "potential customer:"

Innocent Lady: "Hello ?"

Only 11: "[Huff ... puff ... huff ...] Yeah. Hey lady ... I'm a real [huff ... huff ... huff ...] nice guy. Wait a minute, now ..."

Innocent Lady: "What do you want ? I'm calling the police."

Only 11: "No, wait. Don't be [huff ... puff ...] an Onlybasher. Come on, now ..."

Innocent Lady: "You're pretty saucy for eleven years old."

Only 11: "So I [huff ... huff ...] gotta shot ?"

Oh man, I'm still laughing over this one!!!

speed
08-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Any interpreters wanna take a shot at this ?

On antidepression medication or crack it makes perfect sense.

only11
08-10-2010, 06:48 AM
On antidepression medication or crack it makes perfect sense.
If i do smoke crack..then what do the people who think they could win and spend 14hrs of there day in front of a computer analyzing RA's win in a 5 horse field SMOKE?

tucker6
08-10-2010, 08:27 AM
If i do smoke crack..then what do the people who think they could win and spend 14hrs of there day in front of a computer analyzing RA's win in a 5 horse field SMOKE?
Most of us call them winners because it takes time and effort to succeed??

Maybe if you spent more time reading and listening rather than talking through your fingers, you'd be a better handicapper than you are. -45% in the contest is dreadful, yet you still haven't let go of your hubris. A blind monkey with a dartboard is ahead of you at this point.

only11
08-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Most of us call them winners because it takes time and effort to succeed??

Maybe if you spent more time reading and listening rather than talking through your fingers, you'd be a better handicapper than you are. -45% in the contest is dreadful, yet you still haven't let go of your hubris. A blind monkey with a dartboard is ahead of you at this point.
512% my percentage @ Del mar..not bad...

tucker6
08-10-2010, 06:49 PM
512% my percentage @ Del mar..not bad...
you do realize don't you that no one believes you anymore? You can only fool the masses 287 times in a row. You've passed the limit Mr Humanitarian.

ManofSteel
08-10-2010, 07:10 PM
you do realize don't you that no one believes you anymore? You can only fool the masses 287 times in a row. You've passed the limit Mr Humanitarian.
What a joke!

Saratoga_Mike
08-10-2010, 07:13 PM
What a joke!

Only11 is that you? If so, why the new moniker?

tucker6
08-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Only11 is that you? If so, why the new moniker?Good catch Mike! Seems we won't be getting rid of him even if he "leaves".

only11
08-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Good catch Mike! Seems we won't be getting rid of him even if he "leaves".
Manofsteel aint me...by the way theres 2 weekends left dont be surprised with my late surge...
i will catch Dahoss...only down 200,,i have 4 days 40 races ...ice in my veins :cool:

tucker6
08-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Manofsteel aint me...by the way theres 2 weekends left dont be surprised with my late surge...
i will catch Dahoss...only down 200,,i have 4 days 40 races ...ice in my veins :cool:
... and shit in your brain. I do wish you good luck.

P.S. - No one will believe that a first time poster happened to wander into this thread and talked trash. I used to own a website with a message board. New posters don't do that. EVER. Don't even try to con me on that one. It was you. Besides, PA will know for sure as your IP address will show the same regardless of name.

Saratoga_Mike
08-10-2010, 08:09 PM

Here's why I believe Manofsteel is Only11: MofS's first post was (paraphrase) "here's my log-on name Tucker (i think that's who he was addressing)....you want my password?"** Then a minute later his posted changed to the current "what a joke" or something along those lines, undoubtedly realizing he (only11) had posted something under the MofS account, not his old Only11 acct.

**referring to an on-line wagering account that could be used to verify betting performance

speed
08-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Steele may of been calling Only11 a joke. Not the comment. Besides says 2009 join date.

Saratoga_Mike
08-10-2010, 08:12 PM
... and shit in your brain. I do wish you good luck.

P.S. - No one will believe that a first time poster happened to wander into this thread and talked trash. I used to own a website with a message board. New posters don't do that. EVER. Don't even try to con me on that one. It was you. Besides, PA will know for sure as your IP address will show the same regardless of name.[B]

Is this true?

Saratoga_Mike
08-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Steele may of been calling Only11 a joke. Not the comment. Besides says 2009 join date.

Doesn't explain his true ORIGINAL post (prior to the edit), which much to Only11's chagrin I read!

tucker6
08-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Is this true?
absolutely. Mike can verify it when he sees this later. You can't hide behind multiple names. Now, if you only use manofsteel while out of town, then there'd be no way of tracking the relationship to Only11. However, if Only11 uses manofsteel in his local area or especially in his home, you'd be able to guess that the chances were extremely good that it was him.

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2010, 05:32 AM
Of course it's him...he has had about 7 other names on this board over the years (all of them banned).

I will be correcting my mistake of letting him back on rather shortly.

only11
08-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Of course it's him...he has had about 7 other names on this board over the years (all of them banned).

I will be correcting my mistake of letting him back on rather shortly.
Why would you banned me?havent cursed?i was honest,i even send you a apology,and now your going to wait til the contest is over?Thats not right...your the boss ....but i think your waiting to see if im a man of my word...Mike your wrong...

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Why would you banned me?havent cursed?i was honest,i even send you a apology,and now your going to wait til the contest is over?Thats not right...your the boss ....but i think your waiting to see if im a man of my word...Mike your wrong...I'm wrong about your multiple banned user names? + this ManofSteel which is currently active and not banned? That makes a grand total of 9 user names.

It takes a special brand of nutty to register 9 user names...

only11
08-11-2010, 06:48 AM
Listen PA Sobrenatural,Manofsteel,and a couple of other names and thats because you kept banning me for no apparent reason then i send you a PM and you said ok just keep it clean and thats what i have been doing,now you see it getting out of hand from my side...and you want the kismus rule laid on me...

HUSKER55
08-11-2010, 10:07 AM
THIS reminds me of a little child starved for attention, ok ok, the grandkid is 5.

humor me. I am the designated sitter when the regular one bails.

castaway01
08-11-2010, 02:45 PM
THIS reminds me of a little child starved for attention, ok ok, the grandkid is 5.

humor me. I am the designated sitter when the regular one bails.

Maybe your grandchild can take one of only11's extra screennames and start posting some picks. The kid couldn't be a WORSE handicapper.

On a side note, now and then I'll have TVG on while my three-year-old is in the room and I'll ask him, "What horsey is going to win this race?" He looks at the TV for a few seconds and tells me a number. Over 10 races or so (we watch more cartoons than horse racing), he's picked a 10-1 winner and a 16-1 winner. So, he's definitely a better handicapper than I am. :)

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Listen PA Sobrenatural,Manofsteel,and a couple of other names and thats because you kept banning me for no apparent reason then i send you a PM and you said ok just keep it clean and thats what i have been doing,now you see it getting out of hand from my side...and you want the kismus rule laid on me...I've lost my only11 dictionary. I didn't understand a word of that.

only11
08-11-2010, 05:32 PM
PA the reason i used 7 names is because you kept banning me for no reason...Now you want me to pay my debt if i lose to the dahoss charity then banned me for good..might as well banned me now..
I want a PA poll...

GaryG
08-11-2010, 05:37 PM
I want a PA poll...This is not a democracy and no, you definitely do not want a poll. You will need to start over again in the PA witless protection program.

only11
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Over the years mike you couldnt be more wrong...my first name was sonrenatural then i used maybe maybe 3 others before i apologize and you said for me not to use names that could get you sued...Swear thats the god honest truth...
Over the years no way,,,i even told you i knew eric donovan from the simulcasting days up at yonkers raceway,,he hung out with little red who does race charts,knew the professor mike,knew john the mouth,mike blaylog...we all would be on the second floor capping races he was doing his internship @ nyra back in the 90's
Donovan knew me as the baseball player from the bronx...he would carry his simulcast charts to yonkers raceway...

Vinnie
08-11-2010, 05:55 PM
This is not a democracy and no, you definitely do not want a poll. You will need to start over again in the PA witless protection program.

That's a good one GaryG... :lol:

And, by the way, nice strong selection in the 9th at the SPA..

only11
08-11-2010, 06:08 PM
This is not a democracy and no, you definitely do not want a poll. You will need to start over again in the PA witless protection program.
gary when i grow up i want to be like you....

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Over the years mike you couldnt be more wrong...my first name was sonrenatural then i used maybe maybe 3 others before i apologize and you said for me not to use names that could get you sued...Swear thats the god honest truth...
Over the years no way,,,i even told you i knew eric donovan from the simulcasting days up at yonkers raceway,,he hung out with little red who does race charts,knew the professor mike,knew john the mouth,mike blaylog...we all would be on the second floor capping races he was doing his internship @ nyra back in the 90's
Donovan knew me as the baseball player from the bronx...he would carry his simulcast charts to yonkers raceway...Why does this matter to you so very much? You are an anonymous name on a message board. Nobody cares.

Really.

only11
08-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Why does this matter to you so very much? You are an anonymous name on a message board. Nobody cares.

Really.
It matters because the people here think im full of shit..and that cant be further from the truth and now your ready to toss my ass..

PaceAdvantage
08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
It matters because the people here think im full of shit..and that cant be further from the truth and now your ready to toss my ass..You weren't full of shit when you claim to have met someone who knew Dahoss from the west coast tracks? Either you or the person you "met" are full of it...

only11
08-11-2010, 07:18 PM
You weren't full of shit when you claim to have met someone who knew Dahoss from the west coast tracks? Either you or the person you "met" are full of it...
I will send you a pm

Saratoga_Mike
08-11-2010, 09:22 PM
I've lost my only11 dictionary. I didn't understand a word of that.

Damn I wish I said that.

only11
08-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Damn I wish I said that.
classic line by PA

toetoe
08-12-2010, 05:17 PM
You will need to start over again in the PA witless protection program.

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

How about a set of only11 sprint-to-route numbers ? Maybe call it the Witless Projection Program ?