PDA

View Full Version : Simon and Todd talking about Talamo injury

Stillriledup
08-07-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm watching the tape of Aug 5th's show and during the 7th race post parade, Simon and Todd were having a discussion about Talamo's injury. They said that Elizabeth Ellis contacted them to say Joe was at the hospital getting X rayed for a possible broken wrist.

Now, this is where it gets weird. Both Simon and Todd thought the Talamo injury occured at the top of the stretch when Rockstar Ben drifted out and caused interference with trailing horses. They were confused at how Talamo could get injured while jostling in between horses turning for home. :rolleyes:

Neither Todd or Simon knew that Rockstar Ben fell and unseated Talamo and Greg Wolff didn't correct them, so he didnt' know either. A leading rider gets injured and THREE commentators didn't know the horse fell on the ground. Don't these guys even watch the races?

Get well soon Joe, even if no one really knows how you got hurt. :eek:

Tom
08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Apparently, the TVG hosts don't watch TVG either! :lol:

Edward DeVere
08-07-2010, 12:15 PM
As Yogi Berra might say, I listen to TVG with the sound off.

llegend39
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
There is a new movie out named after those 2-Dinner with schmucks? or is that the next TVG contest

Fingal
08-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Apparently, the TVG hosts don't watch TVG either! :lol:

Nah, they must watch the track feed. How else would they know the half & 3/4 fractions of the race since they aren't important enough to be shown on their own broadcast. :rolleyes:

Stillriledup
08-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Dinner with Schmucks! :lol:

Funny one 39'er!

affirmedny
08-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Nah, they must watch the track feed. How else would they know the half & 3/4 fractions of the race since they aren't important enough to be shown on their own broadcast. :rolleyes:

Other than maybe posting fractions, DM track feed is the worst presentation of racing ever. Mountaineer is a million times better, and I'm being serious.

Stillriledup
08-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Other than maybe posting fractions, DM track feed is the worst presentation of racing ever. Mountaineer is a million times better, and I'm being serious.

Its bad no doubt.

Hanover1
08-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Joe T is a tall kid for his craft....I hope the first long rehab he has does not result in significant weight issues. Seems a real genuine nice kid.

Stillriledup
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Smokin Joe is a good kid, he's well liked.