PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding horse moving up/down classes

Crush
08-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Hey,

Well I'm looking at my pp's for Woodbine this Saturday. I'm spent maybe an hour and have only completed 3 races. This time I'm comparing my results with F.A.S.T. and they come out totally different.

I notice that many horses have moved up and down in class for winnings. Some that were 68k have moved down to 20000. Or vice versa.

Can you tell me what this usually means and how I should be dealing with this in my handicapping? I'm using the Brisnet PP's.

Thanks!

kenwoodall2
08-06-2010, 02:03 AM
Hey,

Well I'm looking at my pp's for Woodbine this Saturday. I'm spent maybe an hour and have only completed 3 races. This time I'm comparing my results with F.A.S.T. and they come out totally different.

I notice that many horses have moved up and down in class for winnings. Some that were 68k have moved down to 20000. Or vice versa.

Can you tell me what this usually means and how I should be dealing with this in my handicapping? I'm using the Brisnet PP's.

Thanks!
In some race condition books, # of wins and rececency qualify a horse. NW and length since last win and/or at a price