PDA

View Full Version : today saratoga steeple

lamboguy
08-05-2010, 12:21 PM
i am going to make play against the 5 horse today even though slip away should get something like a 10 lenght jump on the field from the start today. often times shipping takes its toll on horses and my guess it might have gotten to slip away. i am going to play around with the 3 and 7 in this race and leave slip away off the ticket. slip away is by far the class of the field and has the ability, so he will take the money at the window's

Ocala Mike
08-05-2010, 12:28 PM
The PLANETS are ALIGNED for a mild upset.

Ocala Mike

lamboguy
08-05-2010, 12:44 PM
my name is not arch crawford, he trades stocks based on the planetary allignment with respect to opposition from one planet to the next. often times he waits for uranus to line up properly with pluto.

Tape Reader
08-05-2010, 01:30 PM
my name is not arch crawford, he trades stocks based on the planetary allignment with respect to opposition from one planet to the next. often times he waits for uranus to line up properly with pluto.

I think I read somewhere that Arch Crawford said (from memory): Most important planetary alignment in all of written human history July 26-August 5. Very bearish.

lamboguy
08-05-2010, 01:35 PM
I think I read somewhere that Arch Crawford said (from memory): Most important planetary alignment in all of written human history July 26-August 5. Very bearish.
this other guy that follows that same stuff larry pesamento said the exact same thing. often times cycles can be completely inverted.