PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Race 9 8/5/10

Shemp Howard
08-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I just received a telephone call from an insider at the Spa on his way to Siro's for overpriced drinks and a shot at an undersexed Lexington Avenue matron. Advises me to play Bridgetown in the 9th rce 3yo turf stake on Thursday. Turf only and don't accept 7-5 or less.

Very reliable source. I only have $200 W/P due to losses in the commodity pits but plan on clearing enough to take a stab at the weekend cards.

10% to the charity of your choice if successful. Otherwise bad luck will follow you for a month.

HUSKER55
08-05-2010, 10:21 AM
THANKS FOR THE INFO

Pcon04
08-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Weather permitting track is sealed turf firm and heavy rains may kill this bet and day. I'm using bridgetown #5 with 2,3,8 My friend loves the work on # 2 but it may be to fast Race is set up for a closer So I'm putting the 8 over the 2 3 5 .with a bigger box on the 5-8 both can close .If it pours I'll cut all plays in half . If its off the turf I'm out!!!

Shemp Howard
08-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Not only did my man come through but he had brunch at the Gideon Putnam and spent the afternoon in a box overlooking the 16th ploe. Poor cuckold working his a** off in Manhattan while his "bride' looks for "winners at the Spa'.

Maybe another spot or two before the end of the meet. A fraternity brother from Penn who has decided his fortune is in gigilo-lushess.

frankcolt
08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
cuckold - love it (does anyone else know what that means?)

Shemp Howard
08-05-2010, 08:07 PM
cuckold - love it (does anyone else know what that means?)

If you are a Zeta psi Penn man you do.

Exotic1
08-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I just received a telephone call from an insider at the Spa on his way to Siro's for overpriced drinks and a shot at an undersexed Lexington Avenue matron. Advises me to play Bridgetown in the 9th rce 3yo turf stake on Thursday. Turf only and don't accept 7-5 or less.

Very reliable source. I only have $200 W/P due to losses in the commodity pits but plan on clearing enough to take a stab at the weekend cards.

10% to the charity of your choice if successful. Otherwise bad luck will follow you for a month.

Thanks for the info !!