PDA

View Full Version : Not again!

Amazin
08-19-2003, 01:46 AM
Just when I had Ray on the ropes, Pa rings the bell again. The man ain't got no culture.

Amazin
08-19-2003, 04:59 PM
And just what do you mean by "The man ain't got no culture."

Amazin
08-19-2003, 05:10 PM
Every culture has it's way of dealing with issues and etiquette.. They have customs. Pa doesn't have any rhyme to closing threads. He either closes them too late or early.Doesn't know when to holdem or foldem.Surely this thread had no reason to be closed.

As far as censorship goes,it's still censorship.Just because he owns the site doesn't mean his actions are not censorship.It's just that he is not out of his right to do so.
But just because it is his right to censor,doesn't mean he is not practicing censorship.He certainly is.

PaceAdvantage
08-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Interesting. You had to talk to yourself in order to get what you really wanted to say across to the world. Instead of just coming right out and saying what was really on your mind, it in one post, you took three posts.....how odd....

JustRalph
08-19-2003, 06:52 PM
PA...he says you have no reason or rhyme Sounds like and invite to sack his ass! you surely wouldn't be without rhyme or reason.........

SandyE
08-20-2003, 10:26 AM
I hope your bets are all winning tickets. Or you had a bad day at "the office?" I feel PA has shown great restraint in his adminastration of his site. :cool:
Sometimes I find you totally amusing like today for example. tehetehetehe

Tom
08-20-2003, 09:21 PM
Don't flatter yourself...I think PA closed the thread because all the posts were drifting and getting silly. It was not a "personal attack" on anyone. PA pays the bills, he makes the rules. Ours is to stretch them as far a possible without breaking them (hehehehe).

freeneasy
08-23-2003, 02:57 AM
whatever in the hell that ment