PDA

View Full Version : Militant Gays

bigmack
08-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Oops. Looks like we have a disgruntled lovah and his resentment of "Don't Ax, Don't Tell (Except for Classified Documents)

Was WikiLeaks Leaker Lashing Out Against 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'?
Army Spc. Bradley Manning may face some serious charges for allegedly leaking tens of thousands of classified military documents to the website WikiLeaks. The leak could have serious consequences for the war effort. Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Adm. Mike Mullen claimed that WikiLeaks "might already have on their hands the blood of some young soldier or that of an Afghan family."

In investigating the leak, will the media explore every plausible motivation on Manning's part, even in spite of strong resistance from the forces of political correctness? We're about to find out.

Manning was openly gay, and possibly transgendered :eek: . The UK Telegraph gleaned a number of posts from his Facebook page in which he expressed what seems like intense depression, and occasionally disdain for the US military. There is evidence that he took part in protests against the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/bradley_manning--300x300.jpg
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-markay/2010/08/03/was-wikileaks-leaker-lashing-out-against-dont-ask-dont-tell

Tom
08-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Don't ask, don't tell, DON'T CARE!!!!!

JustRalph
08-04-2010, 01:12 AM
It sucks that they let anyone wear a damn beret now. It used to mean something.

Dave Schwartz
08-04-2010, 02:04 AM
It sucks that they let anyone wear a damn beret now. It used to mean something.

I could not agree more.

Mike at A+
08-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Gives a whole new meaning to "watch my back".

Bruddah
08-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Time once was, aiding and abetting the enemy, especially if you were in uniform, meant the firing squad. I'm not so sure that it wouldn't be a great deterrent for those considering like actions in the future. Personally, I tend to be a lot more vindictive. Like, burn him at the stake and televise it. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
08-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Like, burn him at the stake and televise it.
I'd suggest castration but it appears the little swish prefers it that way.