PDA

View Full Version : deleware 7th today

lamboguy
08-03-2010, 09:14 AM
TECHNIQUE, #4 horse trained by graham motion is the brother of TAHITIAN WARRIOR. he has been training real good, and the horse to beat will be larry jones horse YANKEE PASSION i am told. the breeder kept this horse this year instead of selling him, he was real good on the farm as well.

Canarsie
08-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Graham Motion has great stats at Delaware quite impressive. I'd be scared of the 7 Gaither Draw sold for 130K in March and has a race under his belt.

Good luck to the connections :ThmbUp:

lamboguy
08-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Graham Motion has great stats at Delaware quite impressive. I'd be scared of the 7 Gaither Draw sold for 130K in March and has a race under his belt.

Good luck to the connections :ThmbUp:
i just have 1 question for you, does the horse know how much he sold for at auction?

we had both tahition warrior and this horse today technique. we sold tahition warrior for $60,000. he is going to win the kings bishop stakes at saratoga. the one today we never owned, just trained him before motion.

Canarsie
08-03-2010, 04:50 PM
i just have 1 question for you, does the horse know how much he sold for at auction?

we had both tahition warrior and this horse today technique. we sold tahition warrior for $60,000. he is going to win the kings bishop stakes at saratoga. the one today we never owned, just trained him before motion.

You make a good point even though they made him the second choice and he finished second.

My friend always said a horse never knows his odds. I always say "why scream at a screen the horse can't hear you".

I was just bringing out a point that he sold for well over his stud fee.

ArlJim78
08-03-2010, 05:29 PM
question: does Tahition Warrior know he's going to win the Kings Bishop?

lamboguy
08-03-2010, 05:46 PM
question: does Tahition Warrior know he's going to win the Kings Bishop?he gonna be the favorite, winning is going to be the real question.

don't listen to me, i bet with my heart instead of my head today in the deleware race, i obviously hate money to bet a 7-5 shot over $11 horse that i knew was just as good to start out with.

the little guy
08-03-2010, 05:48 PM
he gonna be the favorite, winning is going to be the real question.

don't listen to me, i bet with my heart instead of my head today in the deleware race, i obviously hate money to bet a 7-5 shot over $11 horse that i knew was just as good to start out with.

He's going to be the favorite?

Is Discreetly Mine passing the race?

lamboguy
08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
He's going to be the favorite?

Is Discreetly Mine passing the race?
good point, if discreetly mine is in the race he will be second choice. thank you for correcting me

the little guy
08-04-2010, 12:46 AM
good point, if discreetly mine is in the race he will be second choice. thank you for correcting me

Actually, if Comedero is in the race he will be, at best, third choice.

What if Trappe Shot goes in the King's Bishop?

lamboguy
08-04-2010, 01:05 AM

you want to know something, this is just an example of how little i really do know. i have no clue about stake races to begin with because i hardly ever have a horse of my own that makes it into a stake race. i am more interested in baby races, maidens and entry level allowance races and juvenile stake races.

so i can't win an arguement with all you guys that follow the big races. i know that the warrior ran a big race, and i would imagine that he would be competetive in any of these stake races.

onefast99
08-04-2010, 07:59 AM

Maybe Trappe Shot will go but it may be under new ownership!