We dont need to buy files,
Take a look and your comments will be appreciated
Maybe somebody there already have this application
Will look for your comments
Zodiac
http://www.holdemhelpem.com/racing/index.html

acorn54
08-02-2010, 11:13 PM
from the brief look i looked at the features, it seems you weigh what statistical factors you think are of importance.
the 64 thousand dollar question is how do you know how much weight to put on each factor and which factors?

Zodiac
08-03-2010, 12:16 PM
This is ok if you want to make your own figures but you can take the default calculation and it looks good to me also you dont need to buy the files

Any others comments?
zodiac

speed
08-03-2010, 01:15 PM
looks like you might be pimping ur own product?

If not good luck with it.

LottaKash
08-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I downloaded and gave this software a "see-how" spin....

It is closely tied in and allied with "TVG"....

I am not sure what that means, but my channel clicker mentality about switching channels when I see a commercial, kicked in when I saw that they want you to tie this software up somehow with "TVG"....

That killed the deal for me... As a result, I didn't explore any further....Didn't need it anyway....

best,

Partsnut
08-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Zodiac: This is ok if you want to make your own figures but you can take the default calculation and it looks good to me also you dont need to buy the files

Any others comments?
zodiac

I tried the demo and was not overly impressed with it. I did the top 4 races (Demo allows only 4 races per track) on about 5 or 6 tracks in the default mode and tried the to adjust the weightings. The adjusted weightings proportionately increased but the order of finish projections did not change much.
I don't feel that I could ever rely or trust this software or the data input.

Although the data files are free and most likely came from one of the popular data providers, one might ask themselves how good they really are and how good the softwares projection of this data might be.:ThmbDown:

fast4522
08-04-2010, 09:04 AM
I tried it as well and found Handi Fast did better for a better price $ 0.00

llegend39
08-06-2010, 09:41 AM
I checked out Sar yesterday-it cold decked the 2nd race tri-$129

llegend39
08-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Using the demo and not changing the weights it had the 2nd race at Sar 8/07
#6 -$18.40 wit hthe # 2 and # 7 underneath exacta-$45 and the tri $172

Im thinking about trying it out seriously and playing with the weights. If anyone else is doing the same please post thnx

Zodiac
08-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi again I have post the first message
Some one tought I was trying to promote my stuff not at all
I am living in Montreal and I have found this site looking around and it looks to me interesting to experiment with people like you.
I dont take care if the files come from TVG I am connected with BETAMERICA and HPI .
I notice it looks good with exacta and trifecta but it needs to make a study for a while.
I already have Pandy flat and harness, PaceMaster,Zambuto,DuoPix,UltraPix,WR,Handyfast,Tb redHelper,HarnessHelper, all of those you need to buy the files the only one looking good for me are the Tbred and HarnessHelper those one we can look at the performances before making a decision, and I have good result with HarnessHelper.
Yes DandyHandicaper you need to pay to get it full open but before we can make a study with 4 races open, now I dont know if it is good enough to buy it, time will tell.
I hope to have somebody with me to make that study.
Good luck to all of you
Looking foreward
Zodiac

Fingal
08-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Looked interesting, not sure if I wanted to plop down the $ 99.95 for it though-

Only got to try one race though before I got the " fatal error message " after trying to find some kind of legend as to what all the columns represent. :bang:

llegend39
08-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Just been checking it out on ocassion -On Sun at DMR it had the 3rd race(I think) exacta cold $150 and today at DEL the 1st race the picks were 2-5-6 it came in 5-6,the exacta $267

Just the default settings

Zodiac
08-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Be carefull

Dont update for the 1.0.1.2
This update cancel the free files , now they will charge for them
This is the catch now, Even for those who bought the full version, now they will have to pay for the files.
Zodiac