PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Munster to Marry former Cheerleader

andymays
07-30-2010, 08:13 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/butch-patrick-of-the-munsters-set-to-marry-big-fan--1435

Excerpt:

Here's the story: When Mr. Patrick starred on "The Munsters," he and Ms. McCall would write back and forth to each other. Donna, it turns out, was a big fan and had a massive crush on the youngest Munster.

According to My Fox Philly, years passed and the two fell out of touch. Then, Ms. McCall, now 55, tracked him down on the Internet. The two exchanged phone numbers, talked, and agreed to meet for the first time at "Dracula Con II" in Philadelphia. Next thing you know, they're engaged.

[Video: Steve Urkel 12 Years Later]

Ms. McCall is a former cheerleader with the Philadelphia Eagles, a fact that helped contribute to the booming searches on "donna mccall eagles" and "donna mccall cheerleader." In an article for Philly.com, Mr. Patrick joked that while he does hear from female fans fairly often, not many are cheerleaders.

Says the future Mrs. Munster: "My first crush was Butch Patrick. I met him for the first time, but I feel like I've known him forever."

Shemp Howard
07-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Little Eddie got 0.01% of the poon tang Granda Pa Al Lewis got.

Rookies
07-31-2010, 12:10 AM
I can only say this in response.

Having seen the picture of fast Eddie... geez buddy, you haven't fared well with age... trowel on that makeup and Drac costume.

Makes you look remotely easy on the eyes...:lol:

Overlay
07-31-2010, 01:14 AM
Having seen the picture of fast Eddie... geez buddy, you haven't fared well with age... trowel on that makeup and Drac costume.

What sealed the deal with Ms. McCall is that he still has that cute widow's peak.

JustRalph
07-31-2010, 01:22 AM
I found a picture of them together.......... we need a howling dog Smiley

Tom
07-31-2010, 10:50 AM
iuHr00nxeew

Tom
07-31-2010, 10:54 AM
And who could forget the other great 1964 spooky family...... two of these people are in Congress and today, and three of them post here regularly....guess who! :D

gFD7KGBUtKI