View Full Version : In case you wondered. Here's a post racial Candidate

JustRalph
07-26-2010, 12:52 AM
Lt Col Allen West

http://allenwestforcongress.com/

SxB75lVN1us

NJ Stinks
07-26-2010, 01:11 AM
I go out of my way to avoid commenting in all these race issue threads but here's the million dollar question for you, Ralph: What would you expect a black candidate to say in West Palm Beach or Boca Raton? :confused:

I know! "If I'm elected I will push for another 100 years of Affirmative Action! Who's with me?" :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
07-26-2010, 01:18 AM
... What would you expect a black candidate to say in West Palm Beach or Boca Raton? :confused:

What would you expect a white candidate to say in West Palm Beach or Boca Raton? :confused:

NJ Stinks
07-26-2010, 01:21 AM
What would you expect a white candidate to say in West Palm Beach or Boca Raton? :confused:

In this case: "Vote Democratic!" :p

johnhannibalsmith
07-26-2010, 01:35 AM
In this case: "Vote Democratic!" :p

That may have been cleverly amusing or it may have been appallingly racist. I'll need to ask if you voted for Obama to draw a concise conclusion.

NJ Stinks
07-26-2010, 01:43 AM
That may have been cleverly amusing or it may have been appallingly racist. I'll need to ask if you voted for Obama to draw a concise conclusion.

I'm voting for cleverly amusing! :)

plainolebill
07-26-2010, 03:34 AM
Anybody think that race is the big issue in this country right now?

Tom
07-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Democrats.

JustRalph
11-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Allen West wins by 10

In the end, it wasn't even close. At 11 p.m., challenger West was well ahead of the Democratic incumbent. Just over 20 minutes later, West declared victory.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/elections/fl-election-us-congress-20101102,0,7633359.story

http://sharprightturn.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/allen-west-in-uniform.jpg

Booyah!!

Tom
11-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Maybe now we can help Obama get that racist attitude of his adjusted!

Hey Ralphie.....Ohio just went Red for governor! Woo Hoo.
My oh my, that 100 years just blew by, didn't it?

JustRalph
11-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Maybe now we can help Obama get that racist attitude of his adjusted!

Hey Ralphie.....Ohio just went Red for governor! Woo Hoo.
My oh my, that 100 years just blew by, didn't it?

Kasich is a decent guy. He is a money and budget expert and hopefully he can help Ohio..

That hundred years went by Like ? 24 months? Wow!! :ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
11-03-2010, 12:13 AM
TIME - on the cutting edge of irrelevancy.

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/time5.jpg

JustRalph
11-03-2010, 05:50 AM
1KeCuRnzxbM

PaceAdvantage
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Look at all those white folks cheering on a black Congressman-elect like that...what a bunch of tea baggin' racists.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Allen West seems pretty awesome...let's hope he delivers for the people of Florida...

Like Michelle Obama, I'm proud to be an American.... :lol:

West was propelled by a charismatic speaking style, a promise to shatter the way Washington works, and a skillful ability to bridge the gap between the Republican Party establishment, whose leaders embraced him, and tea party activists, who revered him.

bigmack
11-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Friggin Tea Party prolly paid for him to run. The US Chamber of Commerce more than likely donated to his campaign. They're bad people over there, I heard it on a cable outlet and read it in the NYTimes.

US CoC does nothin' for the workin' man. SOB's suck.

The sooner people start to wake up to the fact that the Tea Party is a bunch of racist, uneducated fools the sooner they'll realize 'the real thinkers' have always been the left wing. Face it, they're smarter than most.

TP's should go back to their 'Little Rascal' scooters and leave the heavy lifting thought to people like A.Huffington, C.Matthews, H.Reid, R.Maddow, K.Olbermann & G.Soros.

boxcar
11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Kasich is a decent guy. He is a money and budget expert and hopefully he can help Ohio..

That hundred years went by Like ? 24 months? Wow!! :ThmbUp:

He's okay, but he has a RINO streak in him. Hopefully, not as bad as Bush's.

Boxcar

boxcar
11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
I go out of my way to avoid commenting in all these race issue threads but here's the million dollar question for you, Ralph: What would you expect a black candidate to say in West Palm Beach or Boca Raton? :confused:

I know! "If I'm elected I will push for another 100 years of Affirmative Action! Who's with me?" :lol:

Wrong question! You should have asked: What would you expect a liberal candidate to say in WPB or Boca!?

What you fail to understand is that Palm Beach County is very liberal, so any lib of any color would have definitely been comfortable saying exactly what you did! After all, NJ, it wouldn't work to any lib's favor to not try to keep as many blacks on the plantation as possible.

Boxcar