PDA

View Full Version : ENERGEX

John
07-25-2010, 02:44 PM
GOT ANOTHER FLIER FROM EMPORIUM ON ARTHUR STANDLY'S PAPER METHOD "ENERGEX STRATEGY "

ANYONE HAVE THIS METHOD. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IN PRODUCES WINNERS LIKE THE AUTHOR CLAIMS IT DOES. I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE OR BUY IT.

THANKS FOR READING THIS.

:) :) :)

kenwoodall2
07-25-2010, 07:35 PM
GOT ANOTHER FLIER FROM EMPORIUM ON ARTHUR STANDLY'S PAPER METHOD "ENERGEX STRATEGY "

ANYONE HAVE THIS METHOD. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IN PRODUCES WINNERS LIKE THE AUTHOR CLAIMS IT DOES. I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE OR BUY IT.

THANKS FOR READING THIS.

Sorry- concerning offers, I only read the fine print, not all capitals!LOL!!

John
07-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Aren't you the guy that posted you had a hard time reading small case letters. So I printed in capitals, just for you!!!

Dave Schwartz
07-25-2010, 09:40 PM
John,

What he is saying (less than eloquently, perhaps) is that normal typing includes mostly lowercase and a capital at the beginning of each sentence.

It is much easier to read that way.

Dave

John
07-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys for the HEADS-UP. While you guys were attending a university. I was at Garden State. :jump:

Warren Henry
07-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks guys for the HEADS-UP. While you guys were attending a university. I was at Garden State. :jump:

Having spent over 5 years on campus at two universities without learning much except poker, drinking and a little about girls, I applaud your choice.

reckless
07-26-2010, 10:22 PM
I went to a very nice college in New York City; made my parents very proud too.

Yet they couldn't figure out why I dropped out of school after just two years, especially when I told them I was pursuing a degree in C and C, like a BA in C and C.

What I didn't have the heart to tell them was what C and C actually meant -- Coffee and Conversation!