PDA

View Full Version : Are We Really 62 yrs. Behind GB?

Pell Mell
07-24-2010, 07:40 PM
I think it's been something like 62 yrs since GB introduced their national health service. We have finally caught up by installing Obamacare. Now GB is turning it all over to the doctors and patients because it will be cheaper.

What does that do to the Dems argument about health care?:bang: :bang:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/world/europe/25britain.html?_r=2&hp

PS...I would assume they know a helluva lot more about govt. run health care than we do.

boxcar
07-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I think it's been something like 62 yrs since GB introduced their national health service. We have finally caught up by installing Obamacare. Now GB is turning it all over to the doctors and patients because it will be cheaper.

What does that do to the Dems argument about health care?:bang: :bang:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/25/world/europe/25britain.html?_r=2&hp

PS...I would assume they know a helluva lot more about govt. run health care than we do.

If the Dems have their way, we'd be 162 years behind any given third world country!

Boxcar

lamboguy
07-24-2010, 11:06 PM
the other day i was in a store and someone slipped and hurt themselves. i saw the ambulence driver and i asked her which hospital she was taking the guy to . she to me the hospital 12 miles down the street. i told her that there was another place 2 miles away, she said she knew, but the hospital that she was bringing the poor egg to pays her $20 in cash for every patient she delivers.

i have no idea what is contained in obamacare or man on the moon care. there ain't a problem with any healthcare, just the healthcare company't themselves.

i read somewhere that when you walk into an emergency ward in colorado they make you wait 8 hours to begin with, the worst in the nation. in boston its only 3 hours. the doctors and nurses joke with each other while they make you wait to see them. they are only quacks to begin with and they really have no clue what they are doing to your body to begin with. that is the state of obamacare or manon the moon care or whatever care you want to call it. its for suckers.