PDA

View Full Version : heyyy, anybody got a racing form out there they wanna sell

freeneasy
08-15-2003, 11:47 PM
cause aint nooobody out here got one. nothing, nada, zip. i ran around looking to find one and everybody said, no they didnt get here yet said the guy at the last store i went to.
oh, i said, hm, wonder how come,
power outtage, he says, on the east coast.
oh yeah thats right, i said, " i knew that" i didnt say :p on me

RECON
08-16-2003, 09:02 AM
I LIVE IN THE CHICAGO AREA, AND WE GOT AN ABRIEVIATED FORM FOR SATURDAY----- ARLINGTON CANTERBURY SARATOGA ONLY

freeneasy
08-16-2003, 01:00 PM
guess i may a swell go check and see if tomarrows form came in, and maybe even todays came with it. i mean thats sounds like a lot of money from all the people that use the form thats not going to get bet today.
it'll be interesting to see the handle for those tracks that were effected by the " mystery of the missing form"
i know i aint going to bet no more then the 4 races i got at AP

Tom
08-16-2003, 04:54 PM
From what I see, ONLY DRF wasn't able to provide their product for weekend racing. Again. Didn't learn a thing from their 9-11 debacle.....like backups, redundency, alternate locations, contingincy planning, you know, all that boring stuff that most creditable businesses do as a matter of fact. But then again, these other businesses typically DO NOT sub-contract out their customer service. That speaks louder than any shill from DRF.
Kind of like when you live your life in the dark, a power outage dosen't phase you too much! :rolleyes:
Tak, tak, tsk.....c'mon DRF, get with it-, more walk, less talk.

freeneasy
08-17-2003, 04:14 PM
the west coast edition, it was titled in black and bold "BLACKOUT EDITION " hmmm, my summations exactly. funny. oh and the 6th race at DM, the # 9, a fts, risky weather? his woks have completly vanished altogether. poof. it might be funny to drf but it aint fuuny to me or is it the other way around, it aint funny to drf but it's funny to me. blackout edition, well i'd of never of figuerd that one out, not even with the help of the "great karnac" eesh