PDA

View Full Version : Dont ask why

skate
07-22-2010, 04:51 PM
But i'm tellin ya,

You will see Pelosi, Reid and BO in office thru '12.

;)

ArlJim78
07-22-2010, 05:02 PM
this is not a very bold prediction.

BO isn't up for election until 2012. short of an impeachment you're pretty safe there.

I'm not aware of any serious challenger to Pelosi, given her district it's a sure thing.

Reid looks a little shaky, and I'm hoping to see him go down. but again he is an incumbent senate majority leader vs. an unknown tea party type person. it's monumental to even think that he might be vulnernable.

The real question is, will Pelosi be speaker next year? will Reid be the majority leader?

Lefty
07-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Sharron Angle was up several points in the polls, then Reid rolled out the negative ads and has taken the lead. He has way more money, so it's an uphill fight here in NV. But we're hoping....

Tom
07-22-2010, 10:46 PM
We are rooting for your guys, Lefty - put that trash out by the curb.

NJ Stinks
07-23-2010, 01:50 AM

"We" ain't me.

newtothegame
07-23-2010, 01:52 AM
"We" ain't me.

Blessings do come in small packages lol

Lefty
07-23-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah, stinks. Obama and Harry have done soooo much to help guys like you...

Tom
07-23-2010, 10:28 AM
NJ, that went without saying. :lol::lol::lol:

bigmack
07-23-2010, 11:53 AM
MSNBC doing their best to paint Angle as the dumbest woman on the planet. Their obsession is as entrenched as that with Palin & Paul.

Robert Goren
07-23-2010, 12:03 PM
MSNBC doing their best to paint Angle as the dumbest woman on the planet. Their obsession is as entrenched as that with Palin & Paul. Actually that is not true. They still consider Palin as the dumbest woman on the planet. Angle is the craziest woman outside of show business according to them.

prospector
07-23-2010, 02:27 PM
MSNBC doing their best to paint Angle as the dumbest woman on the planet. Their obsession is as entrenched as that with Palin & Paul.
the great thing about that is nobody who matters sees it..only haters watch that channel..

Mike at A+
07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
And tomorrow it will be Michele Bachman or Ann Coulter or Elizabeth Hassleback or Michele Malkin.

We know it WON'T be Nancy Pelosi or Janet Napolitano or Barbara Boxer or Rachel Maddow or even Rosie O'Donnell.

skate
07-24-2010, 12:20 PM
this is not a very bold prediction.

BO isn't up for election until 2012. short of an impeachment you're pretty safe there.

I'm not aware of any serious challenger to Pelosi, given her district it's a sure thing.

Reid looks a little shaky, and I'm hoping to see him go down. but again he is an incumbent senate majority leader vs. an unknown tea party type person. it's monumental to even think that he might be vulnernable.

The real question is, will Pelosi be speaker next year? will Reid be the majority leader?

Now that's BOLD...thanks for the REAL question;)

skate
07-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Sharron Angle was up several points in the polls, then Reid rolled out the negative ads and has taken the lead. He has way more money, so it's an uphill fight here in NV. But we're hoping....

ive been told, by some Vegas people, Reid will win, means nothing i know.

But i was thinking, the people that said this, were Mormon, nothing wrong (gots to be careful), what my point would be ( i dont know anything about Sharron) is that Vegas Population is Nv. and with siad, the population of vegas is much more Mormon than most people would think.

Reid realyy didnt have to do Much at all, People watch TV and that's "ALL THEY KNOW".

Yes, harry does have the Money, which makes friends.

Hence, Harry gets the Hat.

BenDiesel26
07-24-2010, 12:30 PM
-UR5M5teyQ0

"Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans will lose their jobs..."

--Nancy Pelosi

Lefty
07-24-2010, 12:34 PM
The money does much more than make friends; it buys tons of negative ads.
Angle does not have the money to respond in kind. Sad when you can show an out of context speech, then promote the lie about it, and sway minds. An uninformed electorate is the dims best bet.

skate
07-24-2010, 12:37 PM

Welppers, just because you puts out the trash, doesn't mean IT gets picked up.

So now we've got another mess, cause People are not picking up anything.

Unemp. extended and just wait until they (BO andf CO.) spend the rest of the Stimulus $$$., along with the TV etc. Media (sorry, but) , you gots to turn OFF the TV. Since that IS THE MEANS of Transporting EL Crappo.

anyhow...:kiss:

skate
07-24-2010, 12:44 PM
The money does much more than make friends; it buys tons of negative ads.
Angle does not have the money to respond in kind. Sad when you can show an out of context speech, then promote the lie about it, and sway minds. An uninformed electorate is the dims best bet.

Absolutely, the people are not able to see through thru the Quandary, do to the TV etc.

Had a guy from down the street, laugh about Sharron, whatever he said, i didnt know what he was talking about, Later i thought "TV" and you betcha i'm going to get Precise with him on the matter, i'll bet i can change his mind.:jump:

skate
07-24-2010, 12:46 PM

Could you give me a specific here, what are they saying?

thanks

skate
07-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Actually that is not true. They still consider Palin as the dumbest woman on the planet. Angle is the craziest woman outside of show business according to them.

Come now Robert, work this out with yourself, im beggin, take your time.;)

skate
07-24-2010, 12:56 PM
And tomorrow it will be Michele Bachman or Ann Coulter or Elizabeth Hassleback or Michele Malkin.

We know it WON'T be Nancy Pelosi or Janet Napolitano or Barbara Boxer or Rachel Maddow or even Rosie O'Donnell.

I just LOVE this here point, mike, amazement as to how these woman can be so exact, truthful and f ree the ignorance from the airwaves.

And WE still end up with 50% crap, when voting time comes.

A little side point here, How many people here have read "Treason"?

If that book doesnt personify Our Problems:bang:

BlueShoe
07-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Root for us in California too. We very badly need to send Barbara "Dont call me ma'am call me Senator" Boxer into retirement. One of the most radical far left members of the Senate, much more to the left of Reid.

Lefty
07-24-2010, 01:28 PM
blue, i'm on board with that.
Bye Maam.

Mike at A+
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Root for us in California too. We very badly need to send Barbara "Dont call me ma'am call me Senator" Boxer into retirement. One of the most radical far left members of the Senate, much more to the left of Reid.
Isn't she the one who cried when Bush beat Kerry?

BlueShoe
07-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Isn't she the one who cried when Bush beat Kerry?
Not sure about that, but I do know that I almost cried each time she was re elected. A sight that I dearly hope to see in November is Boxer and Pelosi crying on each others shoulder. Boxer after she is sent into retirement and Nancy after she loses the Speakership and is demoted to minority leader. Both of these radical women are examples of "San Francisco values", the ideology that we conservatives regard with such contempt.