PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella ???

sonnyp
07-21-2010, 11:42 PM
how can ya not root just a little bit for Lisa's Booby Trap in saturday's coaching club american oaks ?

the guy who owns her has been knockin around backstretches his whole life. he bought her for 4k (2,500 down and 1,500 on the come). she's undefeated in three open length wins at finger lakes and he supposedly has been offered $500,000.

i know...i know, he's gotta be nuts, but like the guy says his wife just passed, half would go to the government and been so long since he's enjoyed anything.

i hope she runs big for him.

furlong
07-22-2010, 12:03 AM
how can ya not root just a little bit for Lisa's Booby Trap in saturday's coaching club american oaks ?

the guy who owns her has been knockin around backstretches his whole life. he bought her for 4k (2,500 down and 1,500 on the come). she's undefeated in three open length wins at finger lakes and he supposedly has been offered $500,000.

i know...i know, he's gotta be nuts, but like the guy says his wife just passed, half would go to the government and been so long since he's enjoyed anything.

i hope she runs big for him.

I think he's perfectly sane...that takeout is outrageous! Good for him...screw the government :cool:

cj
07-22-2010, 07:38 AM
He should have taken the money.