PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Handicappers

Dan Montilion
07-20-2010, 10:19 PM
John Lafferty and myself would like to invite you to take a look at our website http://socaltrackrecord.com.

We offer trip notes and trainer notes for the major Southern California meetings. Our trip notes and trainer notes are not your standard fare. I believe we are the only product that is attempting to capture short-term trainer patterns. Our trip notes will point out positive and negative trips. However, I am very opinionated and take a stand one way or the other on many of the notes that I write.

Subscribers to the upcoming Del Mar meeting will receive trip notes going back to June 4 as well as trainer notes going back to July 1. Trip and trainer notes for the entire 37 day meeting will be provided via PDF file in a timely and cost effective manner.

In fact if you would like to take a look at our product up front we would be happy to send you our trip notes going back to June 4. And our trainer notes going back to July 1. Regardless whether you decide to subscribe or not. All you have to do is go to our site, go to links send me your e-mail address and I will get it out to you quickly. We will not sell or rent your e-mail address.