PDA

View Full Version : The title of this post has been changed due to its libelous nature

Space Monkey
07-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I bring up topics like the difference in Republican idealogy from the Eisenhower era to the post Reagan era and I get nothing. I ask what the current GOP is doing for blue collar America and I get the crickets. But mention Joe Wilson is a racist and BANG,BANG,BANG, here somes post after post slamming me and calling out every black organization in America. Just look at the thread topics. Race is the dominant theme. It's what I've said all along. You are what you are.

PaceAdvantage
07-19-2010, 05:15 PM
I bring up topics like the difference in Republican idealogy from the Eisenhower era to the post Reagan era and I get nothing. I ask what the current GOP is doing for blue collar America and I get the crickets. But mention Joe Wilson is a racist and BANG,BANG,BANG, here somes post after post slamming me and calling out every black organization in America. Just look at the thread topics. Race is the dominant theme. It's what I've said all along. You are what you are.You just described the party of Democrats.

They are ALL ABOUT race. It's what drives their fundraising. Without racism, the Democratic party would CEASE TO EXIST.

That's why racism will never be eradicated in this country...as long as there continues to be a party of Democrats.

mostpost
07-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Deny it if you want, but SpaceMonkey is absolutely right. This board is about RACE. Just a prefunctory search turns up threads about the Lady' Secret RACE, and the Vanity RACE , and the Stephan Foster Race. I remember discussions of the Preakness RACE. In the harness racing section there is a thread about the Meadowlands Pace RACE. There's even a sticky called Great RACE Videos.
All the evidence to prove Space Monkey right and you wrong is right here for everyone to see.

PaceAdvantage
07-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Deny it if you want, but SpaceMonkey is absolutely right. This board is about RACE. Just a prefunctory search turns up threads about the Lady' Secret RACE, and the Vanity RACE , and the Stephan Foster Race. I remember discussions of the Preakness RACE. In the harness racing section there is a thread about the Meadowlands Pace RACE. There's even a sticky called Great RACE Videos.
All the evidence to prove Space Monkey right and you wrong is right here for everyone to see.
.Remind me never to say a bad word about you (have I ever? If so, I apologize)...you're ok in my book after giving me a laugh.... :lol:

JustRalph
07-19-2010, 05:44 PM

you had me going for a second....... :lol:

boxcar
07-19-2010, 05:47 PM
you had me going for a second....... :lol:

He's just a typical race-baiter.

Boxcar

Space Monkey
07-19-2010, 05:56 PM
PA, you're just turning around the abortion issue. The Dems say that the Repubs will never overturn Roe v Wade because it will cost them their most lucrative base. Continuing the theme of this board. Reverse racism, abortion.

cj's dad
07-19-2010, 08:08 PM

Boxcar

No, he is a typical poster who cannot answer the post as presented; so he procedes to make light of what has been posted and does not respond to the original poster's comments.

He is Robert Gibbs !!

mostpost
07-19-2010, 10:09 PM
No, he is a typical poster who cannot answer the post as presented; so he procedes to make light of what has been posted and does not respond to the original poster's comments.

He is Robert Gibbs !!
Sadly, no one can gift you with a sense of humor.

mostpost
07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
The people I expected to "get" the joke, got it, along with many others I'm sure. The people I expected to not "get' it did not disappoint either. There will
be a few others scratching their heads.

Greyfox
07-19-2010, 10:28 PM
The people I expected to "get" the joke, got it, along with many others I'm sure. The people I expected to not "get' it did not disappoint either. There will
be a few others scratching their heads.

I don't believe cj's dads comments were directed to your witty post.
Re-reading suggested. They were directed towards the very first poster.

mostpost
07-19-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't believe cj's dads comments were directed to your witty post.
Re-reading suggested. They were directed towards the very first poster.

Here, Just Ralph responds to me. He gets it.
JustRalph Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost

you had me going for a second.......
Directly below Boxcar rersponds to Just Ralph. Since JR's original had my comment in it I assume Boxcar is referring to that, I think he's trying to be funny.

[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Finally we have CJ'sDad who seems to have missed the point all together.

Boxcar

from c.j'sdad:

He is Robert Gibbs !!

Greyfox,
I have reproduced the sequence with my comments in RED. Following sequentially (from bottom to top) it's clear that CJ'sDad's comment refers to Boxcar's comment, which is about JustRalph's comment on my "witty post".
I hope you are less confused reading that than I was writing it. :D

boxcar
07-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Sadly, no one can gift you with a sense of humor.

Except God Almighty himself. And in your case, he clearly decided to Passover.

Boxcar

mostpost
07-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Except God Almighty himself. And in your case, he clearly decided to Passover.

Boxcar
Amusing play on words. 1/2 :ThmbUp:

boxcar
07-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Amusing play on words. 1/2 :ThmbUp:

The small rating confirms my observation about the extent of your impairment. ;)

Boxcar

cj's dad
07-20-2010, 06:55 AM

Boxcar

I actually believe he is a master(race)baiter !

Tom
07-20-2010, 07:28 AM
Good one, mostie! :D