PDA

View Full Version : Question class\consitency

BIG HIT
07-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Would share how you conpute it and pace spd.I think these two are great starting points for finding longshots.Want to check them out on a few pdf files.Thank you much for shareing if not understand.I know there are version in book's that you may have tweaked that the one looking for is way you do it

Handiman
07-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Vinnie,

The C-C is from Headhawg. So he will have to answer your question.

Handi:)

BIG HIT
07-19-2010, 02:13 PM
You have me or rather username confused. :)

Handiman
07-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Sorry Big,

My wife hurt her back and I'm having to take care of her and try and get stuff done on the computer and my mind is all screwed up. But the message was to you.

Handi:)

Trotman
07-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Exactly it's right there in the form, left side,right side day to day is today's class the form will tell you, all you have to do is break it down correctly. Forget jockey/trainer this, forget owner this, forget angle this, if you have been handicapping as long as I have you build your edge and run with it, if it falters you don't re-construct you keep moving forward. Call this static or whatever but when 1-3 bets hit with profit, it keeps me in the black.

lsosa54
07-19-2010, 10:09 PM
As I have posted before on other threads per HH:

The C-C rating is a combination of EPS, Win%, and ITM%, calculated for all horses, and then standardized in a range between 60 - 100. They are then weighted in this manner: .4 * EPSscore + .3 * Win%score + .3 * ITM%score. The EPS isn't exactly a true earnings per start but rather a modified version that Bill Quirin wrote about.

The P-S score is Doug's EP and AvgSpeed rating, also standardized as above, and then weighted .6 * EP + .4 * AvgSpeed for sprints, and weighted 50-50 for routes. It's not exactly the way that Mitchell did it, but close enough.

PWR is weighted 60-40 for sprints and 50-50 for routes. Mitchell thought that Pace/Speed was slightly more important for sprints than routes, hence the different weighting.

BIG HIT
07-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Isosa54 very helpful :)

BIG HIT
07-20-2010, 08:43 AM
There was no problem here just wanted you to know it was not vinne.Take care of your better 1\2 first as you not makeing money here people here that are your friend's will understand.
Hope today is better than yesterday