PDA

View Full Version : Trcenter.com

Dozier
08-13-2003, 02:22 PM
Anybody using these reports? Wonder why he limits his customers? Seems to be major tracks only. Thanks

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2003, 10:27 AM
Probably a marketing gimmick. Plus, his website is a bit screwed up.....doesn't load all the way....

GameTheory
08-14-2003, 10:45 AM
I tested them way back when. Lots of interesting stats, not sure what to do with them. You'd probably have to pay for & collect 90 days worth of reports before you could figure out a reliable way to make money with them. Actually, I think they let you download the previous days without it counting against your subscription -- at least they used to...

Larry Hamilton
08-14-2003, 10:51 AM
a dash of cold water--

Every stat I saw mentioned is doable with your own db. Twenty years ago, he would have been a zillionaire--today zilch.

andicap
08-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Larry,
You assume everyone knows or is as interested in doing all that DB work that you are.
I -- and many other -- have ZERO interest in spending my scarce free time on database work.

Having said that I agree with GT. I checked this site out a few years ago.
Lots of into -- and it would take lots of testing (yes, maybe a DB) to check out
how to apply it -- if there even was a way.

Larry Hamilton
08-14-2003, 01:27 PM
Working with dbs and handicapping, in my world, are one. I forget myself frequently. Ill try to be more aware of which end of my tongue is wagging.