PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan to Jews: Pay Reparations or else!

andymays
07-17-2010, 10:02 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/16/louis-farrakhan-sends-letter-asking-jews-for-reparations/

Excerpt:

Farrakhan graciously, however, provides Jewish leaders with a means for redemption: “This is an offer asking you and the gentiles whom you influence to help me in the repair of my people from the damage that has been done by your ancestors to mine. This is a wonderful way of the present generation of Jews to escape the Judgment of Allah (God) by aiding in the repair of His people.”

Of course, if they fail to bend to his wishes, Farrakhan “respectfully warns,” “in the Name of Allah (God) and His Messiah, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that the more you fight and oppose me rather than help me to lift my people from their degraded state, Allah (God) and His Messiah will bring you and your people to disgrace and ruin and destroy your power and influence here and throughout the world.”

Despite Farrakhan’s offered path to redemption, Jewish leaders didn’t take the letter well.

“This is an ugly and despicable document,” Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America and one of the recipients of Farrakhan’s letter, told The Daily Caller. “The most frightening aspect of the letter was the threat of ruin and destruction if we do not comply with his demands, which is why we, at the ZOA, have sent a letter to President Obama urging him to speak out against it…The President has spoken about healing divisions between Jews and the Black community, this is a great opportunity for him to do so.”

Klein continued, “I am very concerned about the possibility of violence from this,” he said. “Every week outside our office there are several of Farrakhan’s men in bow ties passing out ‘The Final Call.’ They listen to everything he says. You know, it only takes one to act on his threat and that is quite concerning.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/16/louis-farrakhan-sends-letter-asking-jews-for-reparations/#ixzz0twqjM5Q6

PhantomOnTour
07-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Farrakhan is an unimportant inconsequential racist loudmouth...why give him the pub? He means nothing.

fast4522
07-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Louis Farrakhan is just a hate monger, without his position in his organization he would be of no importance and another poor church mouse. In my life every indicator has been that prejudice and hatred are things someone has to work on and consume time. By nature both are bullshit and not worth the time unless unintelligent or one is practicing class warfare with the latter against the unintelligent as a means of political confusion for power. Class warfare in our Political system just feeds racial prejudice and stokes the fires of hatred.

boxcar
07-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Well, well, well...whaddya know? Looks like Calypso Louie isn't above extortion -- and with allah's blessing too. It appears this god allah possesses all the human frailties and passions that his followers do. (Doesn't sound very divine to me.) Louie in his dark ignorance doesn't know that the true God of all Heaven and Earth has commanded that fathers not be put to death for the sins of their children or children be put to death for the sins of their fathers, but each shall be put to death for his own sins (2Ch 25:4). Louie is barkin' up the wrong tree and also knows not that God has set up a hedge around his people and is in danger of incurring his wrath if he tries breaching it.

Boxcar

Tom
07-17-2010, 10:52 AM
Well, well, well...whaddya know? Looks like Calypso Louie isn't above extortion

Was there ever any doubt what this POS racist was all about?
Did you catch his speech at the "Not-even-close-to-a-million Man March?"
Incoherent ramblings - stoners make more sense.

The hallmark of Obama's Reign of Terror so far have been emboldened terrorists and racists. He brings out the lowest common denominator of mankind. The Hand-out hippies.

TJDave
07-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Only because it gives the Black community and its leaders the opportunity to stand up and be counted. Either in condemnation...or silence.

I'm betting on the latter. :rolleyes:

prospector
07-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Only because it gives the Black community and its leaders the opportunity to stand up and be counted. Either in condemnation...or silence.

I'm betting on the latter. :rolleyes:
the only one i've heard stand up and condemn this racist crap so far is the black guy in flordia running for congress..think his name is west..hope he wins..