PDA

View Full Version : Check out your Dem-Dim? Congress

JustRalph
07-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Remember, this is the same woman that wanted to know why the Mars rover had not taken a picture of the American Flag that Neil Armstrong planted on the moon.......... :bang:

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/07/15/sheila-jackson-lee-today-we-have-two-vietnams-side-by-side/

XK3rTUgoQD4

TJDave
07-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Remember, this is the same woman that wanted to know why the Mars rover had not taken a picture of the American Flag that Neil Armstrong planted on the moon.......... :bang:

1. The flag was blown over by the rocket engine when they left the surface.

2. Buzz never took a picture of Neil on the moon. He said he was too busy photographing important stuff. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-16-2010, 03:30 AM
George W. Bush looks like a MENSA candidate next to this box of rocks.

But they never stop telling us how dumb ol' George was, while letting geniuses like Ms. Lee off the hook.

BlueShoe
07-16-2010, 09:52 AM
But they never stop telling us how dumb ol' George was, while letting geniuses like Ms. Lee off the hook.
But if you make one critical remark about her the left will make its usual response and shriek and howl about "racism". Not long ago a congressman said something much dumber. Remember the guy that said that if we put too many troops on Guam the island might tip over and capsize? It was Georgia Democrat Hank Johnson. Is this nitwit going to be re-elected?

skate
07-16-2010, 01:10 PM
George W. Bush looks like a MENSA candidate next to this box of rocks.

Not bad.PA.

Man oh man , we got a list a mile long, what with the Presidents that have been tagged with critical evaluations.

Media loves to sell and when they have Negatories, true or not, they just let er roll.

Cleveland, Hayes, Garfield, McKinley, Arthur,Harrison, Perhaps the best of all Grant.

Because the-skate was not elected yet, he didnt make the list, yep.;)

GaryG
07-16-2010, 01:20 PM
This is the same woman who was trying to get her instructions from Long Legged Mack Daddy on her cell phone during a town hall meeting. How in hell do people like this get elected to anything?

Tom
07-16-2010, 02:07 PM
No moron left behind. :rolleyes:

mostpost
07-16-2010, 02:22 PM
As I was watching the video. I was thinking maybe they left in place some sort of regional Authority to deal specifically with the South. Under the control of Hanoi but with some autonomy.
So I did some research and sure enough. NO SUCH THING.
Sorry Sheila, you're just dumb. Or geopolitically challenged.

I won't waste my time posting all the videos of dumb Republicans.

boxcar
07-16-2010, 02:27 PM
But if you make one critical remark about her the left will make its usual response and shriek and howl about "racism". Not long ago a congressman said something much dumber. Remember the guy that said that if we put too many troops on Guam the island might tip over and capsize? It was Georgia Democrat Hank Johnson. Is this nitwit going to be re-elected?

And we mustn't forget the Moron-in-Chief's excuse he gave a few weeks ago for not sending every available skimmer to the Gulf. He said if we did that we wouldn't have any skimmers left to handle any other emergency. :bang: :bang: The media thinks this guy, too, is a genius. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. It's really no wonder at all his college records are all but classified national security secrets. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hcap
07-17-2010, 05:35 AM
Because the-skate was not elected yet, he didnt make the list, yep.;)What? the Shakespeare of PA Off Topic. At least the the Nobel in literature?

skate
07-17-2010, 12:04 PM
El Hiccupo;

and just tink about it, it was a Female that gave such freedoms to good old (not to be forgettin) England, that enable a Shakespeare to expanse upon the world, with her (Queen Lizzie) acknowledgement that "mans freedom brings about new interest and achievements".

She put an end , as best she could, to the arrogate polacys of the day.

Unlike "Todays" leaders, who mothball capitalism, with lies.:cool:

Give me Shakespeare and paaalease cast away the boombox adverbials.:jump: