PDA

View Full Version : From Beyond the Grave: In lieu of flowers, don't vote for Harry Reid!

andymays
07-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Charlotte zings Reid from beyond the grave

http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/smith/Charlotte_zings_Reid_from_beyond_the_grave.html

Excerpt:

Election 2010 has just heard from a member of the Silent Majority.
You know, from a deceased person.

Chances are good you never met Charlotte McCourt during her 84 years, but I’m willing to bet you’ll be hearing about her in the coming days now that her obituary has taken Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to task. It’s the kind of small story that has the potential to ricochet like a bullet through the campaign showdown between incumbent Reid and Republican challenger Sharron Angle.

Robert Goren
07-14-2010, 11:18 AM
I think going to have an item for Rush to be taken off the air put into my obituary.:rolleyes:

andymays
07-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I think going to have an item for Rush to be taken off the air put into my obituary.:rolleyes:

Have it sent to me and I'll post it here!

andymays
07-15-2010, 10:40 AM
I see they put this on the news last night and this morning. It is rare for a politician to get dissed from the grave.

Dave Schwartz
07-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Although I like the message, the truth is that it was those who were left-behind that made the quote.

Her obituary, printed in Tuesday’s Review-Journal, reads in part, “We believe that Mom would say she was mortified to have taken a large role in the election of Harry Reid to U.S. Congress. Let the record show Charlotte was displeased with his work. Please, in lieu of flowers, vote for another more worthy candidate.”

PhantomOnTour
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Reid is surely flattered by the fact that she was thinking of him in her final hours and not her family.

johnhannibalsmith
07-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Reid is surely flattered by the fact that she was thinking of him in her final hours and not her family.

He's flattered by the small of a roast beef fart in a cramped elevator .

Tom
07-15-2010, 02:32 PM
Oh man, that happened to me once. :eek:

prospector
07-15-2010, 02:36 PM
the dead are voting again...
its getting big play out here..i'm across the river from harry's searchlight town..on the radio every hour and in all papers...
R.I.P. Charlotte

JustRalph
07-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Although I like the message, the truth is that it was those who were left-behind that made the quote.

excellent point

skate
07-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Fact is, watch out for Harry, he's gaining fast, and will likely win again.:bang:

andymays
07-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Fact is, watch out for Harry, he's gaining fast, and will likely win again.:bang:

Yes, he got lucky drawing this particular opponent.

Dave Schwartz
07-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Yes, he got lucky drawing this particular opponent.

True. Once again, the Repubs fail to put forth an electable candidate against someone who just screams to be defeated.

JustRalph
07-16-2010, 02:54 PM
True. Once again, the Repubs fail to put forth an electable candidate against someone who just screams to be defeated.

It won't get any better either. Nobody wants to go through what Sarah Palin and others have had to endure. That will be the long term result of what was done to Palin.

skate
07-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Bottom line.

Get rid of the Media, stop the support, they've had control for 100 years.:eek:

If not, then your vote MEANS NOTHING.;)