PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar or Saratoga or Both or Will Not Play Either Track

Igeteven
07-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Del Mar or Saratoga or Both or will not play Either track.

I goof on the last poll, I made the names public on how you Voted. I click the wrong botton.

I am sorry for this :( :( :( :(

Please forgive me :)

So we will start again, thank you for your support for the ones that Voted.

So we will try again.

Stevie Belmont
07-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Saratoga—Absolutely!

Igeteven
07-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Saratoga—Absolutely!

did you vote or just post?

Grits
07-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Saratoga.

levinmpa
07-14-2010, 04:01 PM
My boycott of synthetic surfaces continues. 3 years now. I will not wager on any track that has installed a synthetic surface, therefore, I'm Saratoga only as far as this poll goes.

surfdog89
07-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I have in the past played just Del Mar but this year I'm taking my swings at both tracks.

http://handicapperscorner.blogspot.com

Igeteven
07-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I have in the past played just Del Mar but this year I'm taking my swings at both tracks.

http://handicapperscorner.blogspot.com

:ThmbUp:

Looks like that what is going to happen, very few will play Del Mar straight out, However, it looks like The Spa will take it over Del Mar because of it's surface.

Space Monkey
07-14-2010, 06:33 PM
I look at races from every track in North America when I play. Doesn't matter if its DelMar, Saratoga, Suffolk or Hastings. If I see a good opportunity I'll pounce on it.

Igeteven
07-14-2010, 06:41 PM
I look at races from every track in North America when I play. Doesn't matter if its DelMar, Saratoga, Suffolk or Hastings. If I see a good opportunity I'll pounce on it.

Pros do what you do, most weekend warriors stick to their home track. :cool:

Igeteven
07-14-2010, 07:40 PM
people vote, this is important, your vote counts, I will be sending this to Del Mar Marketing.

fmolf
07-14-2010, 07:45 PM
saratoga ......i am continuing my boycott of all races poly and turf from tracks that have poly.Its the only way cal. will go back to dirt!I used to play some at the cal. tracks when i was having a good day, no more though

toussaud
07-14-2010, 09:24 PM
I am not bias. i will play a cockaroach race if i think i know who is going to win. but i have tracks i tend to do better at given my style of handicapping, and i generally don't bet on nyra tracks and i bet generally everyday on socal tracks, but i watch both.

Igeteven
07-14-2010, 11:30 PM
I am not bias. i will play a cockaroach race if i think i know who is going to win. but i have tracks i tend to do better at given my style of handicapping, and i generally don't bet on nyra tracks and i bet generally everyday on socal tracks, but i watch both.

That's it, I could care less about big races of horse going off at 3/5, big deal, it's put money in ones pocket.

At social tracks, one can make money :ThmbUp:

dansan
07-14-2010, 11:47 PM
If remember right I think it rained every other day at saratoga last year let's see how many days it rains at delmar

KingChas
07-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Passing on Saratoga,would be like missing the Super Bowl. :faint:
Main feast the Spa,for dessert Del Mar.
Voted Both. :ThmbUp:

dansan
07-15-2010, 12:33 AM
I think most people are eaten up by the track and delmar can be a beast also only one super bowl in horse racing breeder cup

Igeteven
07-15-2010, 01:12 AM
If remember right I think it rained every other day at saratoga last year let's see how many days it rains at delmar

about one minute I guess if I am lucky :lol:

BlueShoe
07-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Will play both tracks, at Del Mar will focus on turf races, and play the plastic sparingly. Unlike most of you, will taper off on my handicapping and stay away many days. Prefer long meetings with established form over the track, and both are short meets. In the old days horses would often have three or four or even five starts during Sar. and Dmr, now its like two, and not many race as many as three times.

Igeteven
07-15-2010, 06:37 PM

;)

Igeteven
07-15-2010, 11:32 PM
people vote, this is important, your vote counts, I will be sending this to Del Mar Marketing.

so far so good, :ThmbUp:

carlonr
07-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Does anyone have the stats for the geographic profile of the voters. Better yet the geographic profile of this board. I'm inclined to think that this is a predominately eastern U.S. board.

olddaddy
07-16-2010, 12:52 PM
With the new Illinois racing board ruling, I will now change my vote from both to neither.

andymays
07-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Does anyone have the stats for the geographic profile of the voters. Better yet the geographic profile of this board. I'm inclined to think that this is a predominately eastern U.S. board.

You noticed that did ya? :eek:

duncan04
07-16-2010, 04:14 PM
I'll take a look at both tracks and will most likely wager at both as well. Will be interesting to see what Del Mar's new track super will do to try and make the track more consistent.

therussmeister
07-16-2010, 07:48 PM
I stopped playing California about 14 years ago. I never played NYRA much. And I don't watch the Super Bowl.

KingChas
07-16-2010, 11:55 PM
I stopped playing California about 14 years ago. I never played NYRA much. And I don't watch the Super Bowl.

Thanks for telling me this. :confused:

PaceAdvantage
07-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Does anyone have the stats for the geographic profile of the voters. Better yet the geographic profile of this board. I'm inclined to think that this is a predominately eastern U.S. board.If it was, why would that be? Do they block this URL out west?

KingChas
07-17-2010, 02:03 AM
If it was, why would that be? Do they block this URL out west?

If the members would not be so shy,they could put their location in their profile................... :blush:

Igeteven
07-17-2010, 10:01 AM
If the members would not be so shy,they could put their location in their profile................... :blush:

:ThmbUp:

JustRalph
07-19-2010, 06:19 PM

It can be very dangerous to put your exact location out there. Trust me on this one